Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:59 pm 
Knight

Thanked 3 times for this post.
107 total thanks.
Say thanks

pop music is the worst genre of music its just a way the government brainwashes society to keep them under control and spending money on useless consumer products which profits fund most of the evil around the worl, the actual music has no musical value no lyrical value or any serious points in the music, the music encourages people to spend money on makeup encourages them to party get drunk take drugs etc which in turn gives more money to our controlling governments and encourages little girls to dress up in innapropriate clothing wear makeup go to partys drink, smoke, take drugs, have sex increasing money for contraception and baby products.
all in all pop music controlls society, causes people to waste money funding evil and funding the government and corrupting society and turning young girls into sluts and prostetutes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:07 pm 
Knight

Thanked 2 times for this post.
107 total thanks.
Say thanks

death metal, melodic death metal ,grunge, emo/goth, punk, heavy metal and classic rock are the best types of music as they acctualy have musical and lyrical value
and are far better than the insanely rubbish and evil pop music, rnb, rap, and practically every other type of popular music which everybody listens too and i try to ignore due to how sad and stupid and dumb and how they controll society cause people to waste money on things they dont need fund the evil government and many of the other evil things in society and corrupt the youth and society in general and cause many little girls to turn into sluts and prostetutes

Post subject: Re: Worst genre of music and why?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:33 pm 
Count

2,046 total thanks.
Say thanks

I fucking hate Death Metal.

let me explain: while randomly selecting a radio station,you stumble upon a Death Metal melody so badass,only to have it ruined by some idiot screaming,your mind screams back "dude,shut the fuck up and let me listen to the masterpiece your fellow band members worked hard to produce !"

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:37 am 
Knight

287 total thanks.
Say thanks

Lex Talionis wrote:
I fucking hate Death Metal.

let me explain: while randomly selecting a radio station,you stumble upon a Death Metal melody so badass,only to have it ruined by some idiot screaming,your mind screams back "dude,shut the fuck up and let me listen to the masterpiece your fellow band members worked hard to produce !"

Its not screaming, its grunting and growling :P

Twitter: @zankTHEpunk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:39 pm 
Knight

107 total thanks.
Say thanks

its not grunting and growling its melodic throat singing aka screaming.
if you can understand it you find out that the lyrics mean something have political statements and are really cool plus its fun to scream along.
death metal does not conform with society and does not contribute to the evils in it unlike pop, rnb, rap etc

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:04 pm 
Count

2,046 total thanks.
Say thanks

I'm not saying there are no good DM's at all,in fact I think Brendon Small sings like an angel,I still hate most of it through.

Profile WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:28 am 
Squire

27 total thanks.
Say thanks

All genres are good. You just have to do a lot of sifting in each one and you'll find something..... except country. god only knows.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:43 pm 
Knight

515 total thanks.
Say thanks

justin bieber
and almost mtv music... its just crap... their biggest point is ladies showing off tities and asses moving...
music... computer makes it the best...

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:21 pm 
Knight

287 total thanks.
Say thanks

1jon21 wrote:
its not grunting and growling its melodic throat singing aka screaming.
if you can understand it you find out that the lyrics mean something have political statements and are really cool plus its fun to scream along.
death metal does not conform with society and does not contribute to the evils in it unlike pop, rnb, rap etc

I dont know whats your definition of screaming but for me a scream is a rather highpitched shout or barking without making your voice deeper as many thrash, punk and hardcore bands utilize it whereas most of the death metal singers try to sound as deep and guttural as possible, with occasional exceptions of course, that use some screams too to bring a lil bit of variety in their singing.

Try to broaden your mind a lil bit. There are enough rap and pop acts that dont conform with society aswell. You just have to look outside the box. You as an obviously metalhead should know the best how to do this. Charts and the general pop culture are just a very small percentage of all the music out in the world and not everything that is in the charts and pop culture is uber evil. If thats the case Iron Maiden, Motörhead and many other bands conform with society too. And on the other side there are a lot of metal bands that conform with society and the capitalistic system and try to make a lot of money, even if it means to change their style to reach a broader audience. Its a vicious circle, you allways have both sides :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:22 pm 
Squire

49 total thanks.
Say thanks

Pop. the Bieber type songs. i hate that. they just feed the singers with lyrics. No originality.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:39 pm 
Knight

107 total thanks.
Say thanks

the type of singing is called screaming it doesnt actualy mean the singer is screaming,
and also just out of curiosity name one rnb, pop, hip hop etc group/ band/ person who do not conform with society and are not directly evil contribute to evils in the world or are puppets of big corporations and the man and therefor making money for the evil government, corporations and the evil evil man.
:thor: :thor: :thor: :thor:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:26 pm 
Knight

287 total thanks.
Say thanks

If you see it like this then its okay.

Bands you ask for are the Beastie Boys, Die Ärzte, K.I.Z, Eins Zwo, King Orgasmus and Tocotronic just to name a few from the top of my head and the list could proberbly go on and on.

And talking about bands being puppets of big cooperations...i think you you wrote in another thread that you like Disturbed which are actually on Warner bros/ Reprisal records which definatly is a very huge and mainstream label :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:20 am 
Knight

321 total thanks.
Say thanks

personally i really dislike gangster rap, no imagination, just guys singing about themselves day in and day out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:14 pm 
Knight

260 total thanks.
Say thanks

current pop, hip hop, rnb and rap. Basically anything normal, popular people like. heh heh
stuff with guitar's, drums or pianos in some places are what i like

Profile WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:33 am 
Squire

Thanked 0 times for this post.
0 total thanks.
Say thanks

I have to say that reggaeton is the worst music for me. but the models in their videos are damn fine :yum: .

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next