Bleach (2001) Discussion

Like Ninjas & Japanese schoolgirls? Of course you do.
thodoris1278
Squire
Where did you hear about us?: Yahoo Answers

Re: Bleach

Post by thodoris1278 »

venom30 wrote:yesh that with yammy was an suprise ^^

soifons bankai is, well how should i say it... s***

ichigo looks cool as hollow. but the manga is getting more like dbz :(

I think that ichigo at hollow form is more powerful than the #0 espada and i also think that yammy won't make something amzing he will probably be beaten by overestimating his powers and underistimate the powers of others.There is o possibility that he will be torn apart by Urahara kisuke,one guy who is the biggest mystery in this anime and in my opinion one from the top three powerful fighters !st ichigo 2nd-3rd Aizen,Urahara!

thodoris1278
Squire

Post by thodoris1278 »

Ichimaru Gin and Urahara kisuke are the most mystery characters in bleach.What do you think of them and their powers?Ichimaru Gin was a genius from the age of 7,Urahara Kisuke has this strange red aura around him which seems to be a powerful shield.What do you thing?

S.H.I.E.L.D.
Knight
Favourite Hero: Batman/Deadpool

Post by S.H.I.E.L.D. »

Just curious I have never given Bleach a chance probably cause it wasn't around when I got into anime but is this show like a completed anime series show? And what makes it a good anime and or manga series?

Zan
Knight
Favourite Hero: Buckets of Water
Where did you hear about us?: Search Engine

Re:

Post by Zan »

S.H.I.E.L.D. wrote:Just curious I have never given Bleach a chance probably cause it wasn't around when I got into anime but is this show like a completed anime series show? And what makes it a good anime and or manga series?
Still going and it's gotten quite long. (200+ episodes anime, 350+ chapters manga.)

It's a casual shonen with a lot of fighting and I find there's a ton of things not explained and a ton of plot holes. It's more of a read for the pretty pictures and just going with the flow than something you read for the plot. (Although it does have it's good moments. Right now it's full of twists and even I'm waiting in anticipation for next week's chapter release...which hasn't happened with anything really.) (The character designs are also a plus if you're into costuming like I am.)

If you decide to pick it up, I'd read the manga online to see if you like it. There's too many problems with it's animated counterparts (Bad animation, censoring and they don't know what scenes are important and which are.)
Good thing is, the chapters are short and sweet so it won't take too long to catch up compared to some other long running series. *cough*DetectiveConan*cough*
"That's right. They made the Wonder Twins extreme. God help us."

S.H.I.E.L.D.
Knight

Post by S.H.I.E.L.D. »

They still show new episodes for it?

jibblejibble22
Squire
Favourite Hero: Green Lantern

Post by jibblejibble22 »

Detective Conan lol. I've been taking a break after 300 chapters I found my self starting to skip just to the main arc chapters.

sam^
Squire
Where did you hear about us?: Told by a friend

Post by sam^ »

Every time I read Bleach I feel it could be better than it is presented. Too bad the artists have to rush a chapter each week for SJ.

But from the bunch of trash available today Bleach is the best thing out there.

donochiel
Squire
Favourite Hero: Speedball
Where did you hear about us?: Katz

Ichigo-san

Post by donochiel »

Bleach was my first real introduction into a manga series. I'd previously enjoyed Claymore, Naruto and movies like Ninja Scroll and Ghost in a Shell. But watching Bleach was really an eye opener. The arc of the story and the mythology is simply incredible.

S.H.I.E.L.D.
Knight

Post by S.H.I.E.L.D. »

I am still new to the whole Bleach thing but I would say I have def. fallen in love with the series. I have seen almost all of the episodes and seen the movie Bleach: Memories of Nobody. But thats cause it aired on Cartoon Network over the weekend.

broknrekerd
Squire
Favourite Hero: spawn

Post by broknrekerd »

Bleach is probably never going to end. and if it does i'll probably be a very old man

Termiteone4ever
Squire
Favourite Hero: Superman

Kenpachi

Post by Termiteone4ever »

KEnpacHi This is the superman of bleach right here because of this guy and Gin and uhara and of course azein lol These charaters have me locked in to bleach.. I wonder who is the strongest in bleach i know azein is strong but i am sure Urahara Kisuke he is on par with Azien i even have a feeling Gin might be even stronger than Azien. Then there is Ichigo dad and the arrow guys father i forgot thier names. ^_^

megabizland
Squire
Favourite Hero: superman batman

Post by megabizland »

the best cartoon movie until now for me...the graphic is awesome and the story runs very unexpected.

cbonya
Squire
Favourite Hero: spiderman

Re: Bleach

Post by cbonya »

Hey guys I love this manga. I thought it was gonna be boring but it really is something. There are so much characters its crazy good. Kenpachi is my fav character. He's a beast

Red Lantern 14
Squire
Favourite Hero: Deadpool

Post by Red Lantern 14 »

I love the manga! I read it every time it comes out. I really like the power ups in Bleach. They look so bad ass!

eeeyan
Squire
Favourite Hero: deadpool
Where did you hear about us?: Link from another forum or webpage

Post by eeeyan »

I don't know if you guys read the scantalations but I have to say I'm really wishing this arc ends soon. I'm getting really tired of the whole we beat aizen, oh no he's back again and repeating this several times it's beyond ridiculous now.