Bleach (2001) Discussion

Like Ninjas & Japanese schoolgirls? Of course you do.
captintexaco
Squire
Favourite Hero: Hulk
Where did you hear about us?: Told by a friend

Post by captintexaco »

If you only watch the show you are missing out big time the manga is alot more fast paced and is way ahead of the anime right now

aridic
Squire
Favourite Hero: Green Lantern
Where did you hear about us?: Yahoo Answers

Re:

Post by aridic »

captintexaco wrote:If you only watch the show you are missing out big time the manga is alot more fast paced and is way ahead of the anime right now
I would have to disagree with that my friend, the manga may be way ahead and more fast paced, but the anime has the inovations of sound and colour. The sound brings music and more emotion than any speaking cloud. Colour brings the true beauty of the weapons clashing and the spiritual pressure, so all in all I think anime fans are getting much more from bleach than manga fans.

dgtdsgn
Squire
Where did you hear about us?: Search Engine

Re: Re:

Post by dgtdsgn »

aridic wrote:
captintexaco wrote:If you only watch the show you are missing out big time the manga is alot more fast paced and is way ahead of the anime right now
I would have to disagree with that my friend, the manga may be way ahead and more fast paced, but the anime has the inovations of sound and colour. The sound brings music and more emotion than any speaking cloud. Colour brings the true beauty of the weapons clashing and the spiritual pressure, so all in all I think anime fans are getting much more from bleach than manga fans.
Kudo is famous for dragging out the battle scenes in the manga over several chapters. The anime would have caught up with the story many times already, thus they had to go to so many filler arcs. I believe the anime is to the point where they're starting the lost substitute arc (latest arc, pretty short) and the manga just finished it.
With Great Power...

Sangalang
Squire
Favourite Hero: Black Bolt
Where did you hear about us?: Link from another forum or webpage

Post by Sangalang »

What did you think of the last Arc? I've kind of wondered where's the link to the next arc, I thought we were being introduced to the next big villain but now I don't see it. How strong do you think I high is now then??

legendslayer
Squire
Favourite Hero: Iron Man
Where did you hear about us?: Yahoo Answers

Post by legendslayer »

Bleach is getting more and more ridiculous.. Ichigo is overpowered >_>

Wunder
Squire

Post by Wunder »

Anyone reading this? Flashback to Isshin and his past is pretty crazy.

Eiji
Squire
Favourite Hero: Superman
Where did you hear about us?: Search Engine

Post by Eiji »

The current arc became quite good i got to say

PyroManiac05
Squire
Favourite Hero: Captain America

Post by PyroManiac05 »

The current Quincy Arc is pretty fantastic right now. Kenpachi!!!