Most Powerful Being?

Like Ninjas & Japanese schoolgirls? Of course you do.
Miroga
Serf
Favourite Hero: Superboy
Where did you hear about us?: Search Engine

Post by Miroga »

I think that Gogeta SSJ4 ist the most powerful because obviously he is SSJ4 and their a fusion of the most powerful saiyans out there xDD

but the most powerful non-fusion character has to be gohan just because he can beat his dad ;)

wings01
Serf
Favourite Hero: Deadpool
Where did you hear about us?: Told by a friend

Post by wings01 »

Urrbody keeps sleepin on Pikachu have you ever seen him die??

AceVentura
Squire
Favourite Hero: Wolverine

Post by AceVentura »

Definately Goku.

Planet smashing aside, he lives forever

Dont forget at the end of GT he is immortal. Goes to his decendents karate tournament

PrinceOfGotham
Squire
Favourite Hero: Batman

Post by PrinceOfGotham »

It depends if we can include manhwa then it is Cadis Etrama Di Raizel, hands down. He can force anyone and anything to do what he wants.

jeun-chan
Squire
Favourite Hero: Robin

Post by jeun-chan »

I'm going with Nanami from Katanagatari. Ignoring her health issues, she was never formally trained and can still beat everyone else. Her dad didn't want to train her because she was to strong and he had no idea how to train her at all!
()()
(. .)
(()()

Zarokk
Squire
Favourite Hero: SuperDupont

Post by Zarokk »

Come on! Everyone knows that only Mr Satan was able to defeat Cell, he's the strongest !

xatck
Squire
Favourite Hero: Martian Manhunter

Re:

Post by xatck »

Sulaman wrote:Its gotta be Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star! "ATATTATATATATATTA WATHCHOU!!" (I think thats what he is saying).. :shrug:
I have to agree with this one. Kenshiro has been poisoned, stabbed, squished, and various other things that would easily kill someone, and yet he just shrugs it off. Even if he did get into a fight with Goku, it would last all of a second, Goku would go to charge up and try to go super saiyan which would give Kenshiro long enough to land a punch. And that's all it takes, before goku knows it he's in pieces!

dgtdsgn
Squire

Post by dgtdsgn »

Lain Iwakura after she takes over the wired. After all she is god of all reality at that point.
With Great Power...

CMENOMO
Squire
Favourite Hero: Batman
Where did you hear about us?: Yahoo Answers

Post by CMENOMO »

Im gona have to say Gogeta or Vegeto on this, kinda hard to think of someone else as strong.

jeun-chan
Squire
Favourite Hero: Robin

Post by jeun-chan »

Why does everyone keep coming back to DBZ? I get the destroying whole planets shtick. But in that case the Simon and the Gurren Lagan Brigade pretty much had the epic battle in time and space and wrecked entire galaxies and cosmos while fighting the anti-spirals.
()()
(. .)
(()()

jizzme
Knight
Favourite Hero: batman

Re:

Post by jizzme »

Miroga wrote:I think that Gogeta SSJ4 ist the most powerful because obviously he is SSJ4 and their a fusion of the most powerful saiyans out there xDD

but the most powerful non-fusion character has to be gohan just because he can beat his dad ;)
gohan can no longer beat his dad in continuity?
just passing by

zorprime
Serf
Favourite Hero: Ironman
Where did you hear about us?: Link from another forum or webpage

Re:

Post by zorprime »

jeun-chan wrote:Why does everyone keep coming back to DBZ? I get the destroying whole planets shtick. But in that case the Simon and the Gurren Lagan Brigade pretty much had the epic battle in time and space and wrecked entire galaxies and cosmos while fighting the anti-spirals.

*Points up*

I'll have to agree, when your using whole GALAXYS as weapons and thorwing them around I believe you are the most powerful, just say :)

dreamgor
Squire
Favourite Hero: Spiderman

Post by dreamgor »

Ah, the strongest character of all time... The age-old question. My slightly obscure answer is Giorgio Giovanna from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (After getting Gold Experience Requiem) Quick summary: Before getting the requiem version of his powers, he wasn't that strong, his power was, if I remember correctly, was to open zippers everywhere. He was smart and tricky however and used his powers to best possible effect.

After getting Requiem, he insta-killed the Big Bad of this arc. Who had been curb-stomping anything in his path with his time-stopping powers. Without being even aware of it. His requiem powers are being able to negate any powers or attacks without even being aware of it and anybody who attacks him get instantly such a horrible fate that I won't even tell it. His powers are still among one of the things that creep me out the most. Luckily he got it right before his arc was over and one doesn't see him ever again.
just your average insane geek who can't decide whether there's too much free time available or too little.

Ultra Magnus
Squire
Favourite Hero: Wolverine

Post by Ultra Magnus »

Gogeta SSJ4 hands down!

Dud3m4st3r
Serf
Favourite Hero: Superman

Re: Most Powerful Being?

Post by Dud3m4st3r »