So ANAD - who's liking what & why?

Discuss all things Image
Spaced
Duke
Favourite Hero: Captain Britain
Where did you hear about us?: Other

So ANAD - who's liking what & why?

Post by Spaced »

I'll admit I had no intention of buying any ANAD books as none of the creative team/character/pitch combinations appealed but I've ended up sampling a few.

Sadly none so far have even encouraged me to pick up an #2.

However, grumpy old bastard aside, what are you all reading & liking?

acelister
Duke
Favourite Hero: Deadpool
Where did you hear about us?: Link from another forum or webpage

Post by acelister »

I haven't even begun Secret Wars... I've been tempted to see what the status quo in Amazing Spider-Man is, and Iron Man post-Superior, but until I've gone through SW I'm unsure.

Sleepneeded127
Knight
Favourite Hero: Thor
Where did you hear about us?: Link from another forum or webpage

Post by Sleepneeded127 »

im liking Ironman Amazing Spider-Man and Doctor Strange. also giving Spider Man 2099 and Wolverine a shot. dont have much time to read much else lately
'Dear Mortal Head of State,
I came here today to explain the true and total consequences of your actions over the last several months. I'm guessing after today that would be unnecessary.
It's not every day that a human finds himself responsible for the death of a god and then on that very same day escapes facing another.
Surely fortune favors you, and the men I spared. Enjoy it.
But before you wash your hands of my father's blood, I would encourage you to reflect on what brought us to this point:
You sacrificed honor for expediency. You traded intent for quick action. You were wrong . . and we all suffered for it.
So do better now mortal man . . for if not I, then surely some god somewhere will someday find you wanting.
It would be a shame to wager your good fortune with folly.

The God of Fear.
Son of War. '