It's a Longshot butt...

Discuss all things Image
AnathemaX
Knight
Favourite Hero: Nightcrawler
Where did you hear about us?: Other

It's a Longshot butt...

Post by AnathemaX »

I've been off the boards for a bit. Hi again!
I have a sort of request maybe folks here can help me with...

I have someone who keeps emailing me and starting the email with "I know it's a longshot but..." and then goes on to ask me for things that are entirely beside the point.
All I see in my head is Longshot in some pose showing his "butt" and I laugh internally until the moment passes.

Google image searches don't offer what I'm looking for... and we are in the process of moving so I can't open up my hard copy issues featuring Longshot.
Does anyone here have access to a couple frames of Longshot art where it's clearly Longshot in such a pose?
Planning a meme or two to have some fun with this person.

Thanks in advance for helping me make a funny thing. ^_^
I Am Anathema X.
Fan of roleplaying, fantasy, and sci-fi? Read The Myth Prosaic by Georgia Z. The story revolves around a character who plays an RPG & how he uses that experience in a dystopian future. It's free online, mobile-friendly, & presented as a serial, with updates 3 times weekly at SeeDarkly.com

AnathemaX
Knight
Favourite Hero: Nightcrawler
Where did you hear about us?: Other

Post by AnathemaX »

I forgot I put this here...
And saddened no one responded...
:cry:
I Am Anathema X.
Fan of roleplaying, fantasy, and sci-fi? Read The Myth Prosaic by Georgia Z. The story revolves around a character who plays an RPG & how he uses that experience in a dystopian future. It's free online, mobile-friendly, & presented as a serial, with updates 3 times weekly at SeeDarkly.com