X-Men resurrection question

Discuss all things Image
wintermute90
Knight
Favourite Hero: Wolverine
Where did you hear about us?: Told by a friend

X-Men resurrection question

Post by wintermute90 »

Hi everybody. I'm trying to go back to some X-men books and i'd like to know how the resurrection works. So here are my questions:

How the resurrection process came about ?
Who or what does the actual resurrection?
Can any x-men be resurrected any number of times?

Thanks, and BTW, II don't mind spoilers, just tag them as such for other folks reading.

mcgroupy
Duke
Favourite Hero: Spider-Man

Re: X-Men resurrection question

Post by mcgroupy »

How the resurrection process came about ? - Professor X is cloning all mutants with their old memories intact The reason Xavier has been wearing his Cerebro helmet constantly is that he's been using it to copy and record the minds of every single mutant on Krakoa. He can imprint those memories into the clone bodies, effectively bringing the original versions back to life.

Who or what does the actual resurrection? - Goldballs, Proteus, Elixir, Tempus and Hope are the key to a process that can bring dead mutants back to life. The "balls" Fabio shoots from his chest are actually eggs. When those eggs are energized by Proteus, rendered genetically ripe by Elixir, incubated by Tempus and topped off by Hope's power of mutant synergy, they can be transformed into pods capable of producing cloned mutant bodies.

Can any x-men be resurrected any number of times? As long as they are on Krakoa, they can be cloned and resurrected again with, as of now, no limits.

wintermute90
Knight
Favourite Hero: Wolverine

Re: X-Men resurrection question

Post by wintermute90 »

Thank you very, very much for your reply.
:iron: