CK Chat Box

Discussion about the forum itself. Suggestions, questions, etc.
mcgroupy
Duke
Favourite Hero: Spider-Man
Where did you hear about us?: Told by a friend

CK Chat Box

Post by mcgroupy »

Welcome to the freshly upgraded site! While we don't have the chatbox on the frontpage any longer, hang with us here if you have anything you want to say!

theflyingkitty
Knight
Where did you hear about us?: Link from another forum or webpage

Re: CK Chat Box

Post by theflyingkitty »

There's probably a new form of the plug-in. Would just be a matter of finding one that works and not breaking things while installing it. ><

dastrophy
Alchemist
Alchemist
Where did you hear about us?: Link from another forum or webpage

Post by dastrophy »

Yeah, I have an option for the chatbox, however some modification is required so will need to wait until I have some freetime

yaletownboy1
Squire
Favourite Hero: Storm
Where did you hear about us?: Other

Post by yaletownboy1 »

The FAQ section needs to be updated because if one forgets their password and tries to reset but has problems, the instructions state to contact the board administrator.

However, there is no link to be able to send any email to a board administrator unless you already know their email address.

Shouldn't there be some sort of contact method (eg contact form) or general email address that should be provided on the website? CactusFunk hasn't been online since 2008 and neither has bennelsworth.

Now if someone could just reset my password on my original username. . . .

Lee Kirby Oswald
Duke
Favourite Hero: The Question

Post by Lee Kirby Oswald »

yaletownboy1 wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:43 am
CactusFunk hasn't been online since 2008 and neither has bennelsworth.
According to the member list, CactusFunk joined in 2008 and was online last month.

yaletownboy1
Squire

Post by yaletownboy1 »

Thanks, my eyes tend to look at the wrong lines. :oops: (since there's no cross-eyed emoji ) :shrug:

However, I still am waiting to get to the approved links that I used to have. I wanna read my comics! :-)

only1
Knight
Favourite Hero: Spidey!
Where did you hear about us?: Search Engine

Post by only1 »

yaletownboy1 wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:17 pm
Thanks, my eyes tend to look at the wrong lines. :oops: (since there's no cross-eyed emoji ) :shrug:

However, I still am waiting to get to the approved links that I used to have. I wanna read my comics! :-)

Any luck with that? I haven't been on the board in months, when I got back on I was still logged in but don't seem to have the permissions... oddly I can see the forums, but when I click them I can't see any of the posts.

yaletownboy1
Squire

Post by yaletownboy1 »

only1 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:49 am
yaletownboy1 wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:17 pm

Any luck with that? I haven't been on the board in months, when I got back on I was still logged in but don't seem to have the permissions... oddly I can see the forums, but when I click them I can't see any of the posts.
No. I had to create a new account, initiate 5+ posts, then resubscribe to all the posts and areas that I had subscribed/bookmarked previously.

FAQs refer to contacting the board admin (which you can't because you cannot email them if you're not logged in) and tech hasn't answered so I'm just glad I could create a new account (but had to use another email address)

However, I'm now receiving 2 notification emails for every subscribed topic.