Most Powerful Round 2: Captain Marvel (DC) vs Beyonder

Help us discover the most powerful being in all of comics!

Who win win this round?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:11 pm

Captain Marvel (DC)
24%
Beyonder
76%

Total votes: 17

fsw
Count
Favourite Hero: Night Thrasher
Where did you hear about us?: Search Engine

Most Powerful Round 2: Captain Marvel (DC) vs Beyonder

Post by fsw »

fsw
Count
Favourite Hero: Night Thrasher
Where did you hear about us?: Search Engine

Post by fsw »

I don't see Captain Marvel standing a chance against the powers of Beyonder. Think back to the Secret Wars and how he abducted multiple heroes and villains as well as created a world.

CharlieRock
Knight
Favourite Hero: Superman
Where did you hear about us?: Link from another forum or webpage

Re: Most Powerful Round 2: Captain Marvel (DC) vs Beyonder

Post by CharlieRock »

Beyonder's power is enormously more then Captain Marvel's. >_>

xavi
Knight
Favourite Hero: wolverine
Where did you hear about us?: Told by a friend

Post by xavi »

Beyonder to advance for me...Beyonder seems to be invulnerable to physical attacks but i'm not so sure about magic. However the Beyonder just have to create another universe and trap Shazam there for more than 24 hours and victory would be achieved...

batman55555
Knight
Favourite Hero: Hal Jordan

Re:

Post by batman55555 »

xavi wrote:Beyonder to advance for me...Beyonder seems to be invulnerable to physical attacks but i'm not so sure about magic. However the Beyonder just have to create another universe and trap Shazam there for more than 24 hours and victory would be achieved...
What does trapping him for 24 hours have to do with it? Captain Marvel can stay in his same form forever, if he wants to, and the wizard Shazam doesn't need to be avaliable for Billy to transform. Anyway, the Beyonmder has been beaten before, and I think with his strength and wits, earth's mightiest mortal could do it.

xavi
Knight

Post by xavi »

Oh i thought that Marvel cannot be away from the Rock of Eternity for more than 24 hrs...but if that weren't the case then the Beyonder (who is able to manipulate energy w ease) could direct the lightning bolts summoned by Marvel to turn Marvel back to Billy (and direct any lightning to turn Billy into Marvel away) before finishing the latter off...so Beyonder to win this one? :-)

batman55555
Knight
Favourite Hero: Hal Jordan

Re:

Post by batman55555 »

xavi wrote:Oh i thought that Marvel cannot be away from the Rock of Eternity for more than 24 hrs...but if that weren't the case then the Beyonder (who is able to manipulate energy w ease) could direct the lightning bolts summoned by Marvel to turn Marvel back to Billy (and direct any lightning to turn Billy into Marvel away) before finishing the latter off...so Beyonder to win this one? :-)
Thor tried that in DC vs. Marvel. It worked, but the bolt fried him. I don't think anyone but billy or the wizard Shazam can summon the lightning, but once summoned Beyonder might be able to manipulate it.

Also, when Billy Batson became Marvel, after Shazam died, he had to return to the rock after 24 hours, but he's powerless now, and anyway this is about Billy as Captain Marvel, and Cap didn't have that restriction.

xavi
Knight

Re: Re:

Post by xavi »

batman55555 wrote: Thor tried that in DC vs. Marvel. It worked, but the bolt fried him. I don't think anyone but billy or the wizard Shazam can summon the lightning, but once summoned Beyonder might be able to manipulate it.

Also, when Billy Batson became Marvel, after Shazam died, he had to return to the rock after 24 hours, but he's powerless now, and anyway this is about Billy as Captain Marvel, and Cap didn't have that restriction.
Oh...i see thanks for clearing that up for me... :D

shaggypr01
Knight
Favourite Hero: Wolverine
Where did you hear about us?: Yahoo Answers

Re: Most Powerful Round 2: Captain Marvel (DC) vs Beyonder

Post by shaggypr01 »

This one is the Beyonder all the way. Captain Marvel don't stand a chance.