Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: And the New Ultimate Spider-man is... [spoilers]
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:22 pm 
Knight

Thanked 0 times for this post.
0 total thanks.
Say thanks

I've read latest issue of Fallout, and I don't like it. New Spider Man acts extacly like Peter, and the costume is in bad taste. It seems to me like they've wanted to create new Peter Parker, except black. The other parts of fallout are fine, but this isn't good.

Sorry for my bad english. It's not my native language, so I may make mistakes. Correct me if you can.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:00 pm 
Knight

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

razdwaczy wrote:
I've read latest issue of Fallout, and I don't like it. New Spider Man acts extacly like Peter, and the costume is in bad taste. It seems to me like they've wanted to create new Peter Parker, except black. The other parts of fallout are fine, but this isn't good.

How does he act like Peter? Cuz he cracked a joke or two, more people than just Peter are allowed to be witty, he barley said enough lines for anyone to really see who he is. Seem like you already made your mind up about it with out even seeing it's full capacity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:08 pm 
Knight

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

batmanandrobin wrote:
razdwaczy wrote:

How does he act like Peter? Cuz he cracked a joke or two, more people than just Peter are allowed to be witty, he barley said enough lines for anyone to really see who he is. Seem like you already made your mind up about it with out even seeing it's full capacity

Let me ask you a question. If you didn't know it wasn't Peter would it come to your mind that it's a different person?
And he cracked a joke. Yes. But i've never complained about for example deadpool being similar to Peter, and he does it a lot.
It seems that he behaves extacly like Peter in battle. I just get that impression.

Sorry for my bad english. It's not my native language, so I may make mistakes. Correct me if you can.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:30 pm 
Knight

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

razdwaczy wrote:
batmanandrobin wrote:
razdwaczy wrote:

Let me ask you a question. If you didn't know it wasn't Peter would it come to your mind that it's a different person?
And he cracked a joke. Yes. But i've never complained about for example deadpool being similar to Peter, and he does it a lot.
It seems that he behaves extacly like Peter in battle. I just get that impression.

Who else would I assume it to be? In all spider-man comics currently being published other than this one its Peter behind the mask so Ill always assume its Peter. I'm just wondering how you can already some up your distaste for something that we have only got a tease of, now if a couple months down the line after the character has been fleshed out you feel that way then I'm not mad at it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:46 pm 
Knight

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

I'd just like a straight signal saying: I'm not Peter.

And you misunderstood me. I will be reading this book, and I'm sure I'll like it, but I just don't like how the vharacter was presented.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:51 pm 
Knight

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

razdwaczy wrote:

And you misunderstood me. I will be reading this book, and I'm sure I'll like it, but I just don't like how the vharacter was presented.

OK well my fault for the misunderstanding, I just thought it was the classic comic book fan knee jerk reaction, change in book = End of the world, but once again my fault.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:56 pm 
Knight

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

batmanandrobin wrote:
razdwaczy wrote:

OK well my fault for the misunderstanding, I just thought it was the classic comic book fan knee jerk reaction, change in book = End of the world, but once again my fault.

Well I like Spider man being Peter Parker, and Batman being Bruce Wayne, but if you read my argument with Batman555555, acelister, S.H.I.E.L.D, and the rest about the DC Reboot you'll see that I'm in no means that kind of fan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:02 pm 
Knight

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

Well that's good to hear I feel the same, Miles will In no way ever replace Peter as Spider-Man to me, but If written well he will be a very nice addition to the Spider canon.........So you didn't like Dick as batman?lol j/k(thats a whole nother thread.)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:02 am 
Duke

563 total thanks.
Say thanks

razdwaczy wrote:
batmanandrobin wrote:
razdwaczy wrote:

Well I like Spider man being Peter Parker, and Batman being Bruce Wayne, but if you read my argument with Batman555555, acelister, S.H.I.E.L.D, and the rest about the DC Reboot you'll see that I'm in no means that kind of fan.

At least a Spider-Man who isn't Peter Parker is justified, given his death.

Watch Iron Manime!

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:13 pm 
Knight

199 total thanks.
Say thanks

razdwaczy wrote:
batmanandrobin wrote:
razdwaczy wrote:

@razdwaczy,

Me :spider: , I just like that your signature is an equation spoiler of 6x9 =
Spoiler: show
42 :shock: Apparently you're in no means that kind of mathematician either :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:11 am 
Squire

42 total thanks.
Say thanks

I agree that Ultimate Spider-Man was the best title in the Ultimate universe. Because Marvel is riding the press hard with the diversity thing I think they will try and make it stick. I also agree that Spider-Man was the best thing about the ultimate universe (and the 2099, and the M2) so Marvel takes a big chance doing this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:24 pm 
Knight

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

Some new Images:

I love Pichelli's art its amazing, not to sure about the whole "Waiting on Superman" thing though Ill have to wait and see how that plays out and the context of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:42 pm 
Knight

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

Some images from issue # 2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:29 pm 
Duke

13,234 total thanks.
Say thanks

So that's speed, agility, invisibility, some kind of electrical discharge power? Bit of a strange power set for a Spider-man.

Profile WWW  

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:45 pm 
Knight

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

Spaced wrote:
So that's speed, agility, invisibility, some kind of electrical discharge power? Bit of a strange power set for a Spider-man.

Yeah it is, I assuming he has some sort of paralysis touch & Camouflage ability...can spiders do that?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next