Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: 2010/2011 NFL season
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:53 am 
Knight

Thanked 0 times for this post.
597 total thanks.
Say thanks

The 2010/2011 season has started and the results for the first week has been a little surprising...the Colts falling to Texans, San Diego losing to the Chiefs and the Cowboys' defeat to Redskins (I know the Cowboys are chokers but defeat in the first game?)...then there's Brett Favre's (believe it or not i knew he was gonna come back AGAIN...ps i love that guy so i'm not complaining) lack of sharpness...hell lots have happened so if you guys have any thoughts, comments just fire them away here :wink:

The thanks button has been moved to the left hand column, under user details.
You can now thank people for any post, not just the original topic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:32 am 
Knight

236 total thanks.
Say thanks

I'm just glad to see that there is someone else on here who wants to talk about REAL football . . . not that soccer garbage :wink:

but seriously, week one was very interesting. glad to see my Steelers win, even if it was ugly. Disappointed that the Jets couldn't take down Baltimore, and very glad to see that the Bengals and the Browns look like their normal shitty selves.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:43 am 
Knight

204 total thanks.
Say thanks

SaintOfKillers wrote:
I'm just glad to see that there is someone else on here who wants to talk about REAL football . . . not that soccer garbage :wink:

but seriously, week one was very interesting. glad to see my Steelers win, even if it was ugly. Disappointed that the Jets couldn't take down Baltimore, and very glad to see that the Bengals and the Browns look like their normal shitty selves.

Glad to see another Steelers fan on here. I'm going out to Pittsburgh in December for the Steelers/Jets game on the 19th and the Penguins game on the 20th.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:50 am 
Knight

597 total thanks.
Say thanks

Nah the Steelers weren't that bad...Dixon did pretty ok (excluding the interception thrown)...hell i think he did better than Matt Ryan. The coming game with Titans would be an interesting one with Chris Johnson still hot (did you guys see that amazing 70+ yard run)...Can the Steelers stop CJ from getting another 100+ yard game?
Looking forward to Pats V Jets...Revis is gonna play for sure i think...all that crap about a "hamstring injury" <_< Just wondering if they will put him on Moss or Welker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:11 am 
Knight

597 total thanks.
Say thanks

Sigh...Just in case you guys have not watched it yet

Spoiler: show
Pats lost to Jets...I knew sooner or later this was gonna happen (Pats' defeat i mean)...Pats secondary simply sucks at the moment...from the huge points they gave up against the bengals, i could foresee them losing against teams with good receivers. Pats' linebackers didn't perform that well too, giving up big running yardage. But Moss owned Revis on that 34yd TD play...that first feign by Moss which Revis completely bought :D and capped off with a magnificent one handed catch(Who's the slouch huh Revis "Island")
(LT is doing great this season with Jets so far...eat that chargers)
Favre didn't have a great game too throwing 3 interceptions (Harvin should have caught one of em <_< )
Steels' steel curtain totally shut out Titans's defence
Indiana won big against Giants...Indiana's offense was outstanding in that game, Eli threw one bad interception (there were 3 guys covering Steve Smith at that time and he still threw it)
Packers were scary against Bills (Both Packers offense and defence were fearsome...)
Now Kansas, Tampa Bay and Bears and perfect records :?

What do you guys think?
P.S Hey sorry if i offended any fans :( Take it with a pinch of salt k...its just friendly trash talk...do not take it to heart

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:43 pm 
Squire

17 total thanks.
Say thanks

da bears