Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )



All times are UTC [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:03 pm 
Knight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:23 am
Posts: 233
Location: Queens, NY

Thanked 0 times for this post.
439 total thanks.
Say thanks


Offline
Tell me about it....I watched Serra knock GSP out but i totally forgot about him because hes been out injured for so long. I hope he can beat Hughes but i don't see it happening.


 Profile  
 

 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:27 am 
Knight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:36 pm
Posts: 1353

Thanked 0 times for this post.
3,296 total thanks.
Say thanks


Offline
zanky wrote:


Ahh, so i also knew it. I just didnt dare to say becouse of my diletant knowledge, but i am completly cool with the Tank Abbot question. :D

So lets go for another one. Which Gracie lost to Matt Huges?


Oh, oh! I saw this recently...kinda shocking :shock: it was Royce right???

On a different note, is there a fighter named Devon Maya or something like that? I think he was one of those in the IFL but I kinda got mixed up with the teams...

_________________
Image


 Profile WWW  
 

 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:10 pm 
Knight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:33 am
Posts: 125

Thanked 0 times for this post.
287 total thanks.
Say thanks


Offline
stiffuppahlip wrote:
zanky wrote:


Ahh, so i also knew it. I just didnt dare to say becouse of my diletant knowledge, but i am completly cool with the Tank Abbot question. :D

So lets go for another one. Which Gracie lost to Matt Huges?


Oh, oh! I saw this recently...kinda shocking :shock: it was Royce right???

On a different note, is there a fighter named Devon Maya or something like that? I think he was one of those in the IFL but I kinda got mixed up with the teams...


Yayz, by TKO. Not shocking but expectable. I dunno why but i dont like Hughes...

About your other question... i dunno, I am pretty new into MMA.

_________________
Click for some awesome browergame fun -> http://dude2beat.mybrute.com

Twitter: @zankTHEpunk


 Profile  
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:11 pm 
Merchant
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:10 am
Posts: 277

Thanked 0 times for this post.
370 total thanks.
Say thanks


Offline
.... claiming to be a couch potato is not an achievement. Which is pretty much what you have declared by with this threads topic..... :shrug:

So you spend your time memorizing which idiot out there gets paid the most to beat the shit out of his fellow human beings for our entertainment ? Niiiiiiiice.

I like UFC, sure but declaring to the world that I am the greatest base of knowledge regarding violent sport isn't something I'd do. it's too loser-ish.

Anyone tried the UFC Undisputed 2009 demo on either the 360 or PS3 ? It's pretty fun.

_________________
Image


 Profile  
 

 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:25 am 
Knight

Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 162

Thanked 0 times for this post.
380 total thanks.
Say thanks


Offline
TheCreamEggKing wrote:
.... claiming to be a couch potato is not an achievement. Which is pretty much what you have declared by with this threads topic..... :shrug:

So you spend your time memorizing which idiot out there gets paid the most to beat the shit out of his fellow human beings for our entertainment ? Niiiiiiiice.

I like UFC, sure but declaring to the world that I am the greatest base of knowledge regarding violent sport isn't something I'd do. it's too loser-ish.

Anyone tried the UFC Undisputed 2009 demo on either the 360 or PS3 ? It's pretty fun.

U do realise the ufc on;y has about 2 events a month so u don't have 2 exactly be stuck to the couch to catch every show, Oh and I didn't realize being a fan of somthing other than comics makes u a loser but I'm sure your way too cool to be a fan of anything right which explains how you know of this site?


 Profile  
 

 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:28 am 
Knight

Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 162

Thanked 0 times for this post.
380 total thanks.
Say thanks


Offline
kn1ght912 wrote:
TheCreamEggKing wrote:
.... claiming to be a couch potato is not an achievement. Which is pretty much what you have declared by with this threads topic..... :shrug:

So you spend your time memorizing which idiot out there gets paid the most to beat the shit out of his fellow human beings for our entertainment ? Niiiiiiiice.

I like UFC, sure but declaring to the world that I am the greatest base of knowledge regarding violent sport isn't something I'd do. it's too loser-ish.

Anyone tried the UFC Undisputed 2009 demo on either the 360 or PS3 ? It's pretty fun.

U do realise the ufc on;y has about 2 events a month so u don't have 2 exactly be stuck to the couch to catch every show, Oh and I didn't realize being a fan of somthing other than comics makes u a loser but I'm sure your way too cool to be a fan of anything right which explains how you know of this site?
Oh almost forgot yeah I've played the demo a few times at my friends house it rocks its a very deep game.


 Profile  
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: