Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 383 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:13 pm 
Duke

Thanked 0 times for this post.
13,234 total thanks.
Say thanks

Yeah, at present they're a bit light on the Knockouts side of things to make a go of a proper tag team set-up.

However they've taped an all Knockouts "One Night Only" using the TNA & OVW women, plus a couple of surprise appearances. Knockout Knockdown is due to air in December.

Profile WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:13 pm 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

They may have the canned ppv coming up but the knockouts will never be taken seriously in TNA again... After Kong and Gail... And how over Christy and the beautiful people got. TNA will do anything it can to cut the legs out from under it.

Surprised they still have the tag belts around though, I thought they quietly retired them.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:19 pm 
Knight

10,322 total thanks.
Say thanks

MadShaun wrote:
They may have the canned ppv coming up but the knockouts will never be taken seriously in TNA again... After Kong and Gail... And how over Christy and the beautiful people got. TNA will do anything it can to cut the legs out from under it.

Surprised they still have the tag belts around though, I thought they quietly retired them.

I think they have basically retired them its just weird they haven't thought to take them off there site. And thats because the titles have not been defended for over a year now since it says they haven't been since Lockdown 2012. And there have been 9 reigns with that particular championship which isn't that bad. It was an interesting concept till there were less Knockout tag teams so I could see why they had Eric Young and ODB win them.

And I think the Knockouts are pretty good at least they are more then just eye candy like the divas are in WWE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:34 pm 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

I agree... I personally love the knockouts division... They have good matches its just not entertaining to watch. There's no central face or direction for the division and no real storyline going on. It's good, but it's meh...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:22 pm 
Knight

10,322 total thanks.
Say thanks

Sorry for not replying sooner been busy with stuff. Anyways I feel the Knockouts are a better representation of female wrestlers over the Divas in WWE just my own opinion. But you know nowadays I have prefered TNA in general over WWE. Because WWE to me has become boring and stale and almost predictable. In my opinion while some might say the same about TNA it to me seems different and fresh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:42 am 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

I do agree with that... but then again... I've never really been a WWE fan... back in the 90s, I was squarely on the WCW side of things until I discovered ECW... I've always thought the products been stale... Even today... there's new blood on TV, no doubt but it's just the same old crap... TNA, I fear is starting to go into a rut again. They had a really good thing starting out with Aces & Eights and things just started to look like they were coming together... now it's just kinda run of the mill TNA again...

*sigh*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:06 am 
Knight

10,322 total thanks.
Say thanks

All I can say is I been a long time WWE fan but nowadays I been mostly paying attention to TNA. Like I haven't watched WWE for a long time now I been mostly keeping up with TNA because to me it feels more interesting. I mean TNA may be lower in the ratings then WWE but lets be honest thats all because alot of people watch it I mean just cause you have alot of people watching doesn't mean you are giving out a good product. TNA has alot of people watching but I think deserves more but there are just fans out there that are just true to WWE and would feel like cheating or something on it if they watched any other televised wrestling. I would watch WWE but it has as I already mentioned become predictable for me I just don't feel that same feeling I once felt with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:06 pm 
Merchant

370 total thanks.
Say thanks

I had more or less stopped watching TNA and WWE right around the time my kids were born, a lot to do with time zones ( since I live in the UK wwe airs at 1am and staying up that late after being up all day and night with babies is impossible and at the time they didn't give away sky+ boxes, so recording it wasn't an option an I wasn't into downloading stuff then) so 3 years later I get back into it, slowly, right around the time Aces and 8's were born and everyone was wondering who the leader was, the build up was great all the way up to the cage match with Hardy, most people didn't expect it but I kinda saw it coming, still I thought Bully did a fantastic job and the shows were something I looked forward to week by week, but now Bully has dropped the title and Sabin is champ, new X title, Suicide has become Manic and week after week it's just the same 9 or 10 guys in the ring, I'm getting bored again, even the Knockouts division has become stale and predictable... I actually find myself watching WWE more again but that's a discussion for the WWE thread ( where I'm now going) BAMF :nightcrawler:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 383 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26