Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Bristish Pro Wrestling
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:20 pm 
Knight

Thanked 0 times for this post.
10,322 total thanks.
Say thanks

I have actually been curious about if there is any pro wrestling organization in the UK. I eam sure there is since well wrestlers from the UK have been coming to WWE for years. So what sort of organizations of pro wrestling are in the UK? And is it any good? And what sort of wrestlers that came from those organizations that I have seen in the states?

The thanks button has been moved to the left hand column, under user details.
You can now thank people for any post, not just the original topic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:47 pm 
King

11,665 total thanks.
Say thanks

The UK doesn't have one major wrestling federation, instead it's broken down into lots of smaller local groups. British wrestlers you might have seen recently in the US are Paige and Adrian Neville on NXT, or Rockstar Spud, Marty Scurll and the Blossom Twins on TNA.

The most popular companies in the UK at the moment are probably Progress Wrestling, Revolution Pro, Southside, FutureShock, and my local federation New Generation Wrestling :)

Profile WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:57 pm 
Knight

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

British wrestling is something I've been wanting to get into for a while it's just one of those things where I don't know where to start. Hearing William Regal and Colt Cabana talk about it always makes me want to watch though.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:29 pm 
Knight

10,322 total thanks.
Say thanks

CactusFunk wrote:
The UK doesn't have one major wrestling federation, instead it's broken down into lots of smaller local groups. British wrestlers you might have seen recently in the US are Paige and Adrian Neville on NXT, or Rockstar Spud, Marty Scurll and the Blossom Twins on TNA.

The most popular companies in the UK at the moment are probably Progress Wrestling, Revolution Pro, Southside, FutureShock, and my local federation New Generation Wrestling :)

Speaking of Paige since I have seen her on NXT I have become a big fan of her and because I have I have looked her up and learned she was basically raised in Pro Wrestling. She has brothers in wrestling and she has a mom in wrestling which she tag teamed with in Shimmer wrestling and they were called The Knight Dynasty. I also believe her dad runs an indie promotion in the UK. Also whats interesting about Paige is she is only 20 years old right now.

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:13 am 
Knight

621 total thanks.
Say thanks

S.H.I.E.L.D. wrote:
Speaking of Paige since I have seen her on NXT I have become a big fan of her and because I have I have looked her up and learned she was basically raised in Pro Wrestling. She has brothers in wrestling and she has a mom in wrestling which she tag teamed with in Shimmer wrestling and they were called The Knight Dynasty. I also believe her dad runs an indie promotion in the UK. Also whats interesting about Paige is she is only 20 years old right now.

what's also interesting about Paige is the fact that she is gorgeous and awesome. and the best wrestler with boobs since Nora Greenwald hung up her boots. ^_^

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:42 am 
Knight

10,322 total thanks.
Say thanks

Envy wrote:
S.H.I.E.L.D. wrote:

what's also interesting about Paige is the fact that she is gorgeous and awesome. and the best wrestler with boobs since Nora Greenwald hung up her boots. ^_^

I def. agree on how great a wrestling Paige I so far enjoy seeing her in NXT and can't wait to see her on the main roster in WWE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:38 pm 
Knight

621 total thanks.
Say thanks

guess this pic could've gone in any one of at least three threads here... but, given it's very on-topic in this one...

^_^