Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: If you could compare yourself...
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:35 am 
Squire

Thanked 0 times for this post.
84 total thanks.
Say thanks

If you sat and thought about it, what comic book characters would you say that you are most like? For me, three characters come to mind for myself.

1. Rogue. I'm southern, I'm sassy, and I'm downright stubborn. I also have a thing about touching other people, but that has nothing to do with a mutant power. However, sometimes I really wish I could suck the lifesource out of someone with just a touch.

2. Raven. I'm pretty great at reading people and their emotions. However, I have trouble dealing with my own emotions so I bottle them up and at times explode with crazy bits of emotions at a time.

3. Harley Q of course! This is simply because I'm full of energy and absolutely crazy. I'm the jokester in my group of friends. I'm silly, and I love it!

So....your turn!

Much Love,
Harley :harley:

I'm mad about my Puddin'! <3 Thanks to theadirondackcoyote for the second pic!! :D

The thanks button has been moved to the left hand column, under user details.
You can now thank people for any post, not just the original topic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:06 am 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

Movie wise...

Tony Stark... Its fun being a jackass.

But the problem is, most comic book characters are kind of written in a sense we have to see something of ourselves in them, so we will probabbly get alot of repition of the answers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:03 am 
Knight

621 total thanks.
Say thanks

first of all?

HOLY SWEET JESUS YOUR SIG.

<3

but to answer your puzzler... hm. fun game.

course, I'd love to say our darling Harleen... but I'm not quite that level of adorable psychotic doormat.

Rogue is a good shout. and one I've considered before. I'm not Southern, although I did live there for a good couple of years. I can be sassy if the mood takes me. in essence, however, my being Rogue could be surmised in the following quote - "yay I can fly and no-one can touch me!"

Rain Harper (House of Secrets) would be another contender. certainly inasmuch as the strong-willed, independent bitch elements to her. I'm not a compulsive liar, but I can certainly tell a story... and she's a product of the 90s grunge scene, so... yeah. yay.

finishing up the triumvirate, I'll say Snufkin, from Tove Jansson's Moomins books. dude's a born traveller, a carefree, philosophising charmer, and a mean-ass musician. and has a wicked wardrobe.

just to be a lil' obscure, I'm gonna throw Sin City's Delia (aka Blue Eyes) into the mix, too. draw your own conclusions. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:35 am 
Knight

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

I'd say Raven and, if I could be so bold as to suggest, Wonder Woman. :) But I'm definitely a toned down Wonder Woman (I'm feminist to the point that I think of genders as completely equal, or at least capable of being equal no matter what genetic strengths/weaknesses each gender tends to possess) and I truly try to ascribe to WW's complete acceptance of everything that sits well within her moral and ethical parameters (i.e. if you're not a Maxwell Lordish or criminal type figure, she doesn't really judge anything you might do etc). And Raven, for the same reasons the creator of this thread wrote.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:44 pm 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

I could say Deadpool or Delirium (The Sandman) but I'm not that mad yet, although I'm getting there.

On a less depressing note... Maybe Garfield, (Sorry if I bring in newspaper comics. I'm not that good to remember a lazy easily distracted character in comic books.) but that's still very far from the entire truth. Hmm...

Zits for being the definition of a teenager, Spiderman for more sillyness, smarts and snarking and Calvin for imagination. That's the best I can do despite thinking about it for a short while. :shrug: Sorry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:05 am 
Knight

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

Well I am pretty stubborn when it comes to knowledge.
Pretty smart, really black , high humor. Funny guy in my group of friends. Also the one who organizes almost every "meeting" but also gets all the mocking when something fails because my friends got used to me being the brain among them.

I would say a pretty messed up mix nothing clear.
Maybe funny batman with a bit of jokers and/or deadpools humor sometimes retarded like spiderman..

Batpool-man!

Post subject: Re: If you could compare yourself...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:33 pm 
Serf

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

Combination of Joker and Harley Quinn. Almost time laughing, full of crazy ideas. Funny guy on a meetings :) Full of energy ;)) Yeah, it's me. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:37 am 
Marquis

1,267 total thanks.
Say thanks

Honestly? Stephanie Brown. Not that smart, gets beat up quite easily, but has a heart of gold and tries really really hard. :lol: