Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Naruto? *spoilers*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:13 am 
Squire

Thanked 0 times for this post.
0 total thanks.
Say thanks

The was in my opinion is good. BUT there are so many powerful people that are just being destroyed as soon as we find out about them. I predict that Sasuke and Naruto start fighting, Madara intervenes and gets killed... Silly yes, Impossible no.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:48 am 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

Itachi will try to defeat Kabuto but he will loose due to Kabuto's "special" summon.

Sasuke will probably take revenge on Kabuto when he finds out about this.

It was part of Madara's plan for Sasuke to take Kabuto out of the game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:39 pm 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

I prefer the manga over the anime due to the filler episodes in the anime. Right now, I want to see what Sasuke can do with his new eyes. It should be a lot of fun to read. I think Naruto is well on his way to achieving his goal of becoming Hokage, especially with his actions during the Shinobi Alliance against Madara.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:40 am 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

I think Madara will break from the impure world resurrection like Itachi did and wreak havoc. Also Tobi might also reveal himself as Obito, possibly.

Kabuto really gets on my nerves, dude just can't let go of Orochimaru both guys are creeps, at least one of them is dead well I hope.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:27 pm 
Serf

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

Big naruto fan. My favorite character has to be Itachi, his powers are pretty badass. I'm glad he's up and running again, even if it is because of the Resurrection spell.

Other than that it looks like Naruto is wrapping up, I think it's got maybe a year, maybe less, of story telling left and then it'll probably end.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:36 am 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

I dont really know anyone that reads manga that doesnt like naruto. Im not sure what will happen but now i am really curious who toby really is now that the real Madara was brought back

Post subject: Re: Naruto (1997) Discussion
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:54 am 
Serf

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

hey guys i'm a fan of Naruto and i follow it intensely........ the resurrection Jutsu can't just summon any one... they need to have the correct DNA to successfully create the body, they need to make sure that the soul is not sealed or damned in order to wake the body, and you need to knowledge of the blood line Justu in order to control them properly if you plan to take over completely. but it is a powerful none the less, it's ( more like sasori's third kazekage). one thing that is not mentioned in the manga is where does the resurrected bodies get their chakra? its been said time and time again that only alive people can create or produce chakra. what do you think where do they get their chakra( if it's from kabuto then we could conclude that he have a very large source like naruto which have a bijuu. But kabuto does not have one nor the manga confirmed it that he have a large source of chakra...) what do you guys think?

The war that is going on right now(ninja alliance and the fake madara) is a logical result of the hatred that accumulated in naruto-verse. FAKE madara is the representation of all the resentment that a person could have... like Pein's point of view of maturity.... on the other hand... Ninja alliance is the representation of stopping the flow of hatred in their world.... i think this is also one of the great result of the theme of the manga of the ninja world putting importance in personal bonds(relation). We know how the alliance decided to stop the flow of hatred. But one of my question is who is the fake madara and how did he accumulated that kind of hatred that he decided to put the whole naruto-verse in eternal illusion (tsukoyomi). What do you think?

Post subject: Re: Naruto (1997) Discussion
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:17 pm 
Serf

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

I'm a naruto fan and follow somewat but recently been awfully busy, i have so much catchin up to do :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:06 pm 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

I'm also a pretty big fan of Naruto, though I'm quite tired of the fillers. My favorite character is Shikamaru.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:52 pm 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

Naruto is heading towards one beautiful and epic conclusion with the biju's now on Naruto's side and itachi and sasuke fighting kabuto all that is left is for tobi's true identity and back story to be told and for the ten tails to make his debut.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:41 pm 
Marquis

1,267 total thanks.
Say thanks

I hope it does end soon. It's been going on for years, and truth be told, it's starting to feel like it's dragging on a bit too much. :neutral:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:24 pm 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

i agree.. i suppose it's gonna end soon with how all the stories now coming together

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:33 pm 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

I just hope the ending would be a good one. You know? Like Naruto become Hokage, and Sasuke is back home. One more thing, I hope Jiraya didn't really die =/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:27 pm 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

The current stuff with Kaguya taking over Madara is really crazy. I have no idea where the series is going lol