Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Marvel: War of Heroes (Android & iOS)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:05 am 
Squire

Thanked 0 times for this post.
0 total thanks.
Say thanks

Does anyone here play this game?

I've been dabbling in it here and there, when I've found the time. And, lately, I've noticed myself finding more and more time.

:shock:

I would describe it, but my brain can't function high enough, currently. That said, I will give you some key notes:

- Not spending money makes this game ├╝ber hard, as all the sweet cards are either in Card Packs that can only be acquired via purchase, or in 'Events' that indirectly seem to require money. I mean, don't get me wrong - I got some hot cards...but I know that if I would just give in and spend the $$$$, I'd be on easy street.
- If you play this game, or if you start to play this game, and you have/get Spider-Man...I will trade. I have silver, and a slew of Max-lvl S Rares.
- Boosting still makes no sense to me. Which is a shame, since that's the only way to get abilities leveled up, I believe. You can level up the card by boosting it with any of the feeder (a.k.a. Common) cards, and you can achieve mastery through battles and randomly throughout the missions...but ability - AFAIK - can only be leveled up by boosting with cards that have abilities. The rarity of the card you boost with, depends on the %-chance it will level up your ability. (Surprise, surprise: ability cards are mostly Rare and up)

Anywho. It's inexplicably addicting, and I figured...this is a board dedicated to comics; what better place to check for other WoH players?

(oh, yeah - if you were so inclined as to go and look me up, my in-game name is seth-magic; I think there's probably some kind of reference code or something that if I give it to you, you get a cool card and I get something out of it...but I wouldn't even begin to know how, or what that is. Besides, that would make this whole post look more like I was trying to get something from you...which isn't the case. Except for Spider-Man. I will try to get that from you. :venom: )

The thanks button has been moved to the left hand column, under user details.
You can now thank people for any post, not just the original topic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:51 am 
Knight

199 total thanks.
Say thanks

I dabbled, but uninstalled, as I too found I didn't have the time. But may get it again if more people are going to play...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:47 am 
Marquis

563 total thanks.
Say thanks

I've never really gotten into card games. And digital card games are just completely out there... I understand the urge to collect cards, but other than being easier to find other players, what does this have over them? I have it on my phone, but I've not played it yet. I can't find the urge.

Watch Iron Manime!

Profile WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:47 am 
Marquis

563 total thanks.
Say thanks

I've never really gotten into card games. And digital card games are just completely out there... I understand the urge to collect cards, but other than being easier to find other players, what does this have over them? I have it on my phone, but I've not played it yet. I can't find the urge.

Watch Iron Manime!

Profile WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:16 am 
Knight

40 total thanks.
Say thanks

I play it every day and it's not really that hard to get good cards you just need some patience.

You never use a Ultimate Card Park until before a raid event when Raider cards are then doubled. Share a Raid deck with your alliance and you'll all get great rewards.

My alliance is in the top 300 for the current event. We've got a good friendly team who co-op well together.

For boosting you should only farm mission 2-3 and 2-4 as these have a chance of uncommon wolvie and iron man. Fuse those uncommons until you have ten and then use them to boost sr+ ssr. Will sky rocket your chance of upping a cards ability.

The referral card of Invis woman really isn't that good it's not a true UR card. So NEVER trade for it.

Mastery is the most simple thing to achieve. attack annmarl, jumpymcspasm spawn000 for example. All have 10 def but use a mockingwall. so they get hero team/all female boost.

Post subject: Re: Marvel: War of Heroes (Android & iOS)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:13 pm 
Serf

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

Is this like Injustice: Gods among Us?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:03 pm 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

From what I know about Injustice - which is just that it was developed my NetherRealm - I'd have to assume that it is not.

Marvel: War of Heroes is a card-game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:07 pm 
Knight

40 total thanks.
Say thanks

And I'm still playing it and it's awesome. I have only put in a little bit of money, about 30euros total. I have a deck of UR+ cards, and my alliance in now top 100. :)