Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Kurt Cobain: Suicide or Murder?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:05 pm 
Knight

Thanked 5 times for this post.
10,322 total thanks.
Say thanks

ok i know this has been talked about ever since it happened but i feel that it still needs to be talked about till the case is closed it was said he did suicide but after some research i found out it was more a murder then a suicide what do u all think?

The thanks button has been moved to the left hand column, under user details.
You can now thank people for any post, not just the original topic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:29 pm 
Knight

Thanked 3 times for this post.
2,954 total thanks.
Say thanks

oh man he was so good it hurts to think that there won't be more.but i think he did suicide remember the note that he left

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:36 pm 
Knight

10,322 total thanks.
Say thanks

tsk tsk tsk that wasnt a note saying he was doing suicide it never said anything about suicide it was just assumed a suicide note it was actually a note telling us his fans that he was gonna leave music

Post subject: Re: Kurt Cobain: Suicide or Murder?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:49 am 
Squire

132 total thanks.
Say thanks

I always thought he committed suicide until I watched that independent documentary about it. Since then I've been unsure.

This guy dug up some references from people who said Courtney hired that weird punk vocalist to kill him.

If you guys are interested the documentary was made in 1998 and it's called Kurt and Courtney.
Here is a wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_&_Courtney

RIP Kurt.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:00 am 
Knight

Thanked 4 times for this post.
730 total thanks.
Say thanks

The loss of Kurt Cobain was tragic. Nirvana led rock out of the days of over-sprayed hair, latex jumpsuits, and wearing make up (it was a strange time in rock). There were other bands there too, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, and others who made up the "Grunge" era. But, the spotlight shined down on Nirvana and Cobain in particular. He was so young too, early twenties I believe. I don't think he could handle the pressure. Plus, they wouldn't let him walk away from the spotlight, he was the front runner in this new wave of music. That makes him UBER profitable. I think he felt he only had one way out. It was tragic but in the end, self inflicted.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:22 pm 
Squire

15 total thanks.
Say thanks

Dazed838 wrote:
The loss of Kurt Cobain was tragic. Nirvana led rock out of the days of over-sprayed hair, latex jumpsuits, and wearing make up (it was a strange time in rock). There were other bands there too, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, and others who made up the "Grunge" era. But, the spotlight shined down on Nirvana and Cobain in particular. He was so young too, early twenties I believe. I don't think he could handle the pressure. Plus, they wouldn't let him walk away from the spotlight, he was the front runner in this new wave of music. That makes him UBER profitable. I think he felt he only had one way out. It was tragic but in the end, self inflicted.

True words! I have the same opinion. With the death of kurt cobain, a true star in the genre of rock died also.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:20 pm 
Squire

15 total thanks.
Say thanks

he commited suicide because he was a bit of a moron imo. he has a beautiful missus and just didn't appreciate it like he should have done.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:34 pm 
Knight

10,322 total thanks.
Say thanks

supafly_69 wrote:
he commited suicide because he was a bit of a moron imo. he has a beautiful missus and just didn't appreciate it like he should have done.

I am sorry I must need my eyes checked cause I thought I just read that you called Kurt Cobain a moron and called Courtney Love beautiful cause she always seemed like she was on some sort of drugs when you see her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:30 am 
Squire

6 total thanks.
Say thanks

suicide

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:51 pm 
Knight

10,322 total thanks.
Say thanks

I guess I need to inform you of why I believe its murder not suicide since most of you who replied in here said he did Suicide. I believe it was a conspiracy where Courtney Love told Michael Dewitt the male nanny living at the Cobain house to kill Kurt Cobain. Courtney Love had a motive to do so cause Kurt had filed for divorce from her. Someone was using his credit cards so that means someone stole it from him but the attempts stopped when Kurt's body was found. Kurt Cobain was in fear for his own life the shotgun that he supposedly killed himself with was not for suicide but for his own protection. The alleged "suicide" note wasn't a suicide note at all it was note to us fans that he was leaving music there was a short footnote to Courtney and Frances but that has been questioned by handwriting experts. There was a 2nd note that Courtney had hidden and didn't reveal having it till several months after Kurt Cobain's death which also didn't indicate suicide it only told he was leaving Courtney and Seattle. Kurt Cobain had a lethal dose of heroin in his system which would have left him incapicated unable to pick up the shotgun and pull the trigger.

If you wanna learn more go to this website:http://www.cobaincase.com/ its a very informative website that to me will show you the truth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:02 pm 
Merchant

2,050 total thanks.
Say thanks

He committed suicide (as opposed to he did a suicide!)
If all this evidence is freely available why has no-one prosecuted Love?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:51 pm 
Knight

10,322 total thanks.
Say thanks

Cause Tom Grant the PI who gathered all this information I believe is try to re-open the case for more investigateing. And also cause there probably isn't enough evidence yet to prosecute that Courtney was involved just yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:16 am 
Squire

37 total thanks.
Say thanks

Well, being an avid Nirvana fan in my teens i was always blindingly choosing to believe he was murdererd, but when i watched & read various things in past years there is definatly some weird facts and strange stuff. But at the end of the day a good (or bad - who knows right, we didn't KNOW him?) guy is dead, the music industry lost a great musician but give the guy some peace, but of course on the other hand if he was killed he wouldnt be in peace. I personally think jack shit will come from any of what Tom Grant's trying to do unless something or someone comes up with compelling evidence, was a long time ago so who knows.

And also theres a new documentary type thing going around the net now, i've forgotten the name of it, will post it when i remember

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:38 am 
Knight

196 total thanks.
Say thanks

im not a nirvana fan, all of my friends are. the songs just make me feel suicidal and fill me with rage.

i listen to alot of funeral doom metal, death/doom metal, dark metal and some suicidal black metal nothing has the same effect on me that nirvana do, strangely enough those genres give me a stange power rush.

but nirvana is un-real the way kurt sounds like his taken too many sleeping pills or horse tranquillizers when he sings is just dreadfully boring and depressing. he doesn't seem to put any effort into it almost like his on a one man revolution to kill music in all its forms.

based on that my theory maybe he actually decided to listen to some of his stuff and killed himself while drowning in a pool of self made sorrow. or he found something, possibly an early foo fighters demo, that was so good he decided to give up on his revolution and killed himself, not that i think foo fighters are any more than an average band, but he might have done.

either way though, to have that inside you and not acted on it sooner is a great accomplishment, the less said about his music the better.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:02 am 
Knight

10,322 total thanks.
Say thanks

psyco wrote:
im not a nirvana fan, all of my friends are. the songs just make me feel suicidal and fill me with rage.

i listen to alot of funeral doom metal, death/doom metal, dark metal and some suicidal black metal nothing has the same effect on me that nirvana do, strangely enough those genres give me a stange power rush.

but nirvana is un-real the way kurt sounds like his taken too many sleeping pills or horse tranquillizers when he sings is just dreadfully boring and depressing. he doesn't seem to put any effort into it almost like his on a one man revolution to kill music in all its forms.

based on that my theory maybe he actually decided to listen to some of his stuff and killed himself while drowning in a pool of self made sorrow. or he found something, possibly an early foo fighters demo, that was so good he decided to give up on his revolution and killed himself, not that i think foo fighters are any more than an average band, but he might have done.

either way though, to have that inside you and not acted on it sooner is a great accomplishment, the less said about his music the better.

That is the most insulting and worst thing a person could say and saying that you are making a joke about it cause no one is laughing. You may not like Nirvana or anything but doesn't mean you should insult the band Kurt Cobain and if you don't like the band then don't post withing a thread about a band you don't even like.