Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Jizzme's Playground
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:58 pm 
Count

Thanked 0 times for this post.
2,046 total thanks.
Say thanks

I guess the only thing he knows about the English government is what he managed to gather from V for Vendetta. :-)

Profile WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:01 am 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

wow, can't believe I didn't notice this thread before.... wery interwesting! :venom:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:45 am 
Marquis

1,267 total thanks.
Say thanks

This nonsense really has gone on for long enough. The fact that it's continuing just reeks of immaturity. <_<

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:05 pm 
Knight

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

Spaced wrote:
jizzme wrote:
...but of course you're english...so censorship is all you know how to do

Really? Care to expand on that one?

really...you dont explain anything either ::zing::

Lex Talionis wrote:
I guess the only thing he knows about the English government is what he managed to gather from V for Vendetta. :-)

its funny because i attack you because of your proven idiocracy...yet you attack me on what you don't know about me...

theadirondackcoyote wrote:
This nonsense really has gone on for long enough. The fact that it's continuing just reeks of immaturity. <_<

side-note: its too tedious to multiquote on two separate pages...so someone please merge these posts together...

@theadirondackcoyote the fact that you keep whining that this is immature makes you a hypocrite. plus, its really immature to conspire against one, and talk about them behind their back especially if they're so scared to address it themselves

Last edited by theadirondackcoyote on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Merged together per Jizzme's request. Ironic isn't it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:49 pm 
Marquis

1,267 total thanks.
Say thanks

And how exactly am I talking about you behind your back?

Jizzme, here's how it works:

There are rules set in place for every single member of this community. Every member, including myself, Lex, Spaced, and all the other moderators, adhere to these rules. There are no exceptions.

If I decided to spam something all across the message boards, I would be receiving the same treatment, if not worse due to my status, that you are.

Spam constitutes as any irrelevant repeated statement that is posted on the boards. These statements have nothing to do with the context of the board, and are not helping the fluidity of the conversations taking place.

To my knowledge, spam has always been dealt with by first deleting the post and issuing of a warning explaining why the post was deleted and a request to not do so in the future. If it continues, short term bans can be put into place.

Lex has been working diligently on keeping the conversations running smoothly on this website, and so he generally will take note of things before anyone else.

If he deleted your posts it was because he felt that they were inappropriately placed and that they were not promoting the context of the conversation.

What's immature about how you're handling this situation is, like before, instead of presenting your argument in a way that would make us sympathetic to your cause you've been making personal attacks on everyone. Whether or not Spaced is english is irrelevant. Whether or not you believe I'm a hypocrite - really doesn't matter at all. I don't care what you think of me, Jizzme, I'm trying to help.

Getting at least one person on your side is probably more advisable than infuriating everyone who could speak on your behalf.

Generally I'm a very open and understanding person, and if you feel like you've been inappropriately treated, than tell me - without cursing at me, or insulting me - and I will discuss it on your behalf like any rational person would do.

And I will admit that we've been descending into immaturity too. Both sides of this are not without blame. The truth is, however, the more fuel you're adding to our fire is just going to make this get out of hand.

You may not like that the moderators on this website have the power that they have, but they do. Sorry, that's just how it is.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:03 pm 
Duke

13,234 total thanks.
Say thanks

jizzme wrote:
really...you dont explain anything either ::zing::

Again, care to expand on this? What don't I explain, to you or anyone in particular. An example would be nice.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:26 pm 
Knight

283 total thanks.
Say thanks

jizzme wrote:
...but of course you're english...so censorship is all you know how to do

Are we now seriously shittalking at Spaced? The guy has one fault and that is his weight.

No seriously, Jizz, cut the crap now. Behave.