Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Jeff Hardy Arrested On Drug Trafficking Charges
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:18 am 
Duke

Thanked 0 times for this post.
13,234 total thanks.
Say thanks

Bet management at WWE are glad that Hardy didn't renew his contract after all...

Quote:
It seems Jeff hardy just can't catch a break, Jeff has been arrested on several Drug related charges. A statement has been issued regarding the incident.

"Hardy, 32, of 265 Boys Camp Road, Cameron, was arrested after a search of his residence yielded 262 Vicodin prescription pills, 180 Soma prescription pills, 555 milliliters of anabolic steroids, a residual amount of powder cocaine and items of drug paraphernalia, according to a press release.

A joint investigation conducted by officers with the Moore County Sheriff's Office narcotics and select enforcement units and the Fayetteville Police Department led to the arrest.

Vicodin and anabolic steriods are Schedule III substances, while Soma is a non-controlled prescription pill."

Jeff has been charged with the following

* Felony Trafficking In Opium
* 2 counts of felony possession with intent to sell or deliver controlled substances
* Felony Maintaining a home to keep controlled substances
* Felony Possession of cocaine
* Possession of drug paraphernalia

Bail is now set at $125,000.

Quote:

Jeff Hardy has been arrested on charges of trafficking in controlled prescription pills and possession of anabolic steriods, according to a report on thepilot.com.

A search of Hardy’s home in Cameron, N.C., yielded significant quantities of Vicodin and Soma prescription pills, anabolic steroids and a residual amount of cocaine. He was charged with felony trafficking in opium, two counts of felony possession with intent to sell or deliver a Schedule III controlled substance, felony maintaining a dwelling to keep controlled substance, felony possession of cocaine and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. His bail was set at $125,000.

It goes without saying that these are serious charges and Hardy would be facing jail time if convicted.

WWE brass has to be feeling incredibly fortunate that this did not occur a few weeks ago. Hardy, who recently let his WWE contract run out and worked his last match on Aug. 25, was involved in a months-long story line in which his past violations of the company’s drug policy were a focal point. He was portrayed as the free-spirited babyface, while the heel -- CM Punk -- preached that everyone should “just say no." How bad would that have looked for WWE if Hardy got arrested in the middle of that? As it is, while it didn't happen on WWE's watch, it still makes the company look bad to some degree that someone who up until recently was one of its biggest stars is facing these charges.

Hardy reportedly left WWE on very good terms, and it was considered a given that he would return at some point. Since his second Wellness Program violation in March 2008, Hardy repeatedly tested clean.

Jeff has posted a couple of Tweets about the situation:

Quote:
A lot of exaggerations are out there today, don’t believe everything you read 4 it is not true, I am at home and fine-thanks for your concern.

Quote:
The media is the media, I wish they would at least report the story correctly & accurately. I will make a statement later.

Profile WWW  

The thanks button has been moved to the left hand column, under user details.
You can now thank people for any post, not just the original topic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:23 am 
Knight

10,322 total thanks.
Say thanks

Whatever is the truth on this it seems Jeff Hardy is struggling sometimes an rehabilitated addict can track back and start doing drugs. An example of that is Motley Crue in the 80's. But I hope its not as bad as those articles made it seem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:00 am 
Serf

4 total thanks.
Say thanks

Hey is that why hes been off TV?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:23 pm 
Knight

10,322 total thanks.
Say thanks

Didn't you read the whole quote from articles he put cause it says Jeff Hardy let his contract with WWE run out so he could pursue other stuff other then wrestling. And on August 25th as said on those various articles he had his last match in a loser leaves WWE steel cage match against CM Punk which Hardy lost but only so that it would work out with him letting his contract run out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:28 pm 
Count

3,874 total thanks.
Say thanks

What a loser.

Profile WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:07 pm 
Knight

10,322 total thanks.
Say thanks

Jeff Hardy is a loser cause it was said he was doing drugs? Cause sometimes it happens with a rehabilitated drug addict they sometimes back track. But where mistakes are made good decisions will be made.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:12 pm 
Count

3,874 total thanks.
Say thanks

S.H.I.E.L.D. wrote:
Jeff Hardy is a loser cause it was said he was doing drugs? Cause sometimes it happens with a rehabilitated drug addict they sometimes back track. But where mistakes are made good decisions will be made.

no, he's a loser. plain and simple.
"but where mistakes are made good decisions will be made" ? That's about the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Profile WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:18 pm 
Knight

1,930 total thanks.
Say thanks

I can't believe this guy. He gets in trouble twice in WWE and later has a whole feud with CM Punk about being over his problems and less than a month after leaving WWE he gets busted for drugs. I was never a Jeff Hardy fan or hater (I've always liked Matt better for some reason) but this is ridiculous. Hopefully he'll get jail time and maybe be able to finally get clean, although I doubt it.

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:20 pm 
Knight

10,322 total thanks.
Say thanks

impulse wrote:
S.H.I.E.L.D. wrote:

"but where mistakes are made good decisions will be made" ? That's about the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

What I meant by that is when a person makes a mistake like doing drugs and getting caught for it that makes them decide to turn there life around and be drug-free. And I know this is like the 2nd time he has done it but sometimes it happens and he will learn from doing it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:25 pm 
Count

3,874 total thanks.
Say thanks

S.H.I.E.L.D. wrote:
impulse wrote:
S.H.I.E.L.D. wrote:

What I meant by that is when a person makes a mistake like doing drugs and getting caught for it that makes them decide to turn there life around and be drug-free. And I know this is like the 2nd time he has done it but sometimes it happens and he will learn from doing it.

looks to me like the only thing he's learned is how to sell drugs.

Profile WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:25 pm 
Knight

10,322 total thanks.
Say thanks

Well at leasts thats what its saying we don't know for sure thats what he was doing.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:28 pm 
Knight

1,930 total thanks.
Say thanks

S.H.I.E.L.D. wrote:
impulse wrote:
S.H.I.E.L.D. wrote:

Actually, this is the third recorded time he's done this. Twice in WWE he was caught (he was released the first time in 2003, and was suspended the second time, missing Wrestlemania 24) and now he was caught by the police.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:36 pm 
Knight

10,322 total thanks.
Say thanks

Ok whatever 3rd time but still sometimes it happens you get off the stuff and think you are off it and sometimes you can backtrack and go back to your old ways.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:45 pm 
Duke

13,234 total thanks.
Say thanks

As much as you like the guy though SHIELD, you can only give him so many second chances.

Profile WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:48 pm 
Knight

10,322 total thanks.
Say thanks

I guess but I think it will be hard for fans of his to understand that one of there fav. wrestlers actually does drugs.