Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:13 am 
Duke

Thanked 0 times for this post.
13,234 total thanks.
Say thanks

Hell, if his fans can't get their heads around him being a drug addict by now then I seriously worry for them. WWE aren't exactly shy about announcing when one of their guys gets a drug suspension.

Profile WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:48 am 
Serf

4 total thanks.
Say thanks

any chances he will show up on TNA now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:55 am 
Duke

13,234 total thanks.
Say thanks

Nah, when he left WWE he said he wouldn't be doing any wrestling for a while (may not have the choice now any way).

Also he left WWE on very good terms so it's more likely he'll go back there than to TNA in the future.

Profile WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:42 am 
Knight

10,322 total thanks.
Say thanks

But probably not going back to WWE for a couple more years after everyone forgets what he is going through and he is drug-free and hopefully for good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:41 am 
King

11,665 total thanks.
Say thanks

He's an idiot.

Potentially one of the biggest superstars in the Wrestling business but he can't stay clean. 3rd strike, he should do some jail time and see how that affects him.

How he can come out into the arena knowing that every single kid there idolises him and copies everything he does?

Loser. 100%.

Profile WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:55 am 
Knight

1,396 total thanks.
Say thanks

Jeff is a fuck-up plain and simple, but its not his thrid wwe strike since he left the company prior to it, Lets be honest here he's been a user since about 2003, and has been suspended twice since 2006, any kid that idolizes him without knowing the truth potentially have awful parents

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:57 am 
Squire

27 total thanks.
Say thanks

not again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:54 pm 
Count

2,829 total thanks.
Say thanks

If the news article is true, Jeff is truly and idiot. As high profile as he is and he drug history, keeping that kind of drugs at his house is pure stupidity.

Personally I'm against the whole drug war and think that all drugs should be legalized and taxed.

I really feel for Matt Hardy because I'm sure this is going to have a negative effect on him in many ways.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:49 pm 
Knight

1,930 total thanks.
Say thanks

fsw wrote:
If the news article is true, Jeff is truly and idiot. As high profile as he is and he drug history, keeping that kind of drugs at his house is pure stupidity.

Personally I'm against the whole drug war and think that all drugs should be legalized and taxed.

I really feel for Matt Hardy because I'm sure this is going to have a negative effect on him in many ways.

You think things like Cocaine, Heroin, etc. should be legalized? I could see marijuana being legalized in some places, although I personally think it's a bad idea, I'm a pretty anti-drug person(I've never used drugs, legal or otherwise and I don't plan to). But if you mean that hardcore drugs should be legalized, that's pretty stupid. People already do stupid and dangerous things on drugs (car accidents, arson, murder, etc.). And while people will still use illegal drugs and do those stupid things, making them legal would make them more easily avaliable and cause more bad things to happen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:33 am 
Merchant

2,050 total thanks.
Say thanks

The arguement for legalising drugs is a solid one. It means that supplies can be controlled, the taxes can go towards helping addicts, and if legal and readily available it should mean a reduction in crime,
I believe that the fact that they are illegal is one of the reasons that some people do them in the first place, it's part of their rage against the machine.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:42 am 
Knight

10,322 total thanks.
Say thanks

Monkeymanbob wrote:
The arguement for legalising drugs is a solid one. It means that supplies can be controlled, the taxes can go towards helping addicts, and if legal and readily available it should mean a reduction in crime,
I believe that the fact that they are illegal is one of the reasons that some people do them in the first place, it's part of their rage against the machine.

What you just said is wrong in so many ways regardless of how it can be controlled. Cause addicts don't do the drugs cause they are illegal they do them cause they believe it helps them feel good. And also drugs kill I can't even believe you would want drugs legalized at all. They can be a dangerous thing no matter what even if they supplying of it is controlled.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:35 am 
Knight

1,396 total thanks.
Say thanks

As long as it doesn't me and my own, I don't care what people do

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:39 am 
Knight

10,322 total thanks.
Say thanks

Raziel wrote:
As long as it doesn't me and my own

?

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:42 am 
Count

2,829 total thanks.
Say thanks

S.H.I.E.L.D. wrote:
Monkeymanbob wrote:

What you just said is wrong in so many ways regardless of how it can be controlled. Cause addicts don't do the drugs cause they are illegal they do them cause they believe it helps them feel good. And also drugs kill I can't even believe you would want drugs legalized at all. They can be a dangerous thing no matter what even if they supplying of it is controlled.

People do not start as addicts and the fact that drugs are illegal is a reason a lot of user start in the first place. Yes, I think ALL drugs should be legalized and taxed. Legalization would greatly reduce crime and the fact that they are taxed would serve two purposes. It would provide the government with revenue but it would also be a means of monitoring sales.

Your response shows your ignorance of the drug war and drug culture. Alcohol and tobacco kill but both are legal. Former DEA agents and Congressmen have testified in the mid 90's that if marijuana was legalized and taxed similarly to cigarettes that the reduction in costs and revenue would pay off the national debt in 3-5 years.

The same DEA agents also testified the major problems of the drug war would be eliminated if all drugs legalized. They stated that gang violence over turf would significantly decrease because the majority of it is over drug sales and clients. They stated that those addicted could be provided with rehab at no cost using revenue from the taxes on drugs which would reduce the numbers of those addicted. They also testified that street drugs usually have other things in them than what the buyer is trying to buy whether that is something used to cut the drug that is often harmful or harder drugs to hook the buyer which would eliminated it drugs were legal and monitored.

Just because I think they should be legal, I don't think everybody should be doing drugs. I am still for jobs have drug policies if they deem them appropriate. You could be garbage collector (not the driver) and be a frequent drug user perhaps but doctors might have frequent, random drug test to make sure they are not under the influence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:44 am 
Duke

3,439 total thanks.
Say thanks

Kinda agree with bob, except on one point... people do drugs because it feels good, not because they're illegal.

Legalizing drugs would probably make em harder to get, not easier... cause chances are that anyone who wants to do coke, heroin, etc.. can already get it.