Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:31 am 
Serf

Thanked 0 times for this post.
0 total thanks.
Say thanks

Previously had an account here under the name Potemkinstairs and posted only a few times so I don't think anyone remembers me.

For some reason I stopped being able to log in and the password I always used stopped working but the e-mail I used to use that was associated with that account I lost the password for since it's a few years old.

Did anyone else have an issue with their old passwords not working and not being able to see the captcha image to try and log in after too many failed attempts?

Oh and sorry, to re-introduce myself I used to be a huge fan of Vertigo in the 90s-mid 2000s but to be honest I don't know what happened to them since I used to pull almost everything they put out. For some reason they just kinda faded out and I slowly lost interest in reading comics when Vertigo really fell off but I kind've got back into them when I got into some Image stuff.

My favorite comics that are currently still going or on hiatus but will have more come out are
American Vampire (It's only on hiatus right?)
Uber
Kill or Be Killed (Will also read anything Brubaker puts out)
Cannibal
Doktor Sleepless (I know there hasn't been another issue in years but I Want To Believe that Warren Ellis will get back into comics)
Crossed (Also on hiatus I assume?)

Pleased to meet ya'll and on the bright side of losing access to my old account I'm actually looking into the message boards again instead of just lurking like a socially awkward creeper.

The thanks button has been moved to the left hand column, under user details.
You can now thank people for any post, not just the original topic.

Post subject: Re: Hello
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:37 am 
Serf

Thanked 0 times for this post.
0 total thanks.
Say thanks

Hello All,

After the last login issues that happened again the login issue I experienced before is happening again and for some reason it looks like my account is no longer merged with my old account like it used to be.

Is anyone else experiencing problems like this and if so is there a proper board or contact I should reach out to in order to fix it?

It looks like an SQL/Database corruption issue :(

Previously had an account here under the name Potemkinstairs and posted only a few times so I don't think anyone remembers me.

For some reason I stopped being able to log in and the password I always used stopped working but the e-mail I used to use that was associated with that account I lost the password for since it's a few years old.

Did anyone else have an issue with their old passwords not working and not being able to see the captcha image to try and log in after too many failed attempts?

Oh and sorry, to re-introduce myself I used to be a huge fan of Vertigo in the 90s-mid 2000s but to be honest I don't know what happened to them since I used to pull almost everything they put out. For some reason they just kinda faded out and I slowly lost interest in reading comics when Vertigo really fell off but I kind've got back into them when I got into some Image stuff.

My favorite comics that are currently still going or on hiatus but will have more come out are
American Vampire (It's only on hiatus right?)
Uber
Kill or Be Killed (Will also read anything Brubaker puts out)
Cannibal
Doktor Sleepless (I know there hasn't been another issue in years but I Want To Believe that Warren Ellis will get back into comics)
Crossed (Also on hiatus I assume?)

Pleased to meet ya'll and on the bright side of losing access to my old account I'm actually looking into the message boards again instead of just lurking like a socially awkward creeper.