Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:05 pm 
Squire

Thanked 0 times for this post.
0 total thanks.
Say thanks

how is there only one person to suggest league of legends probably the biggest online game right now which also happens to be free.
its the game i play the most these days i highly recommend it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:13 pm 
Knight

464 total thanks.
Say thanks

Marvel Heroes came out yesterday i been playing for the past week due to early access. if anyone is playing add me Sleepneeded currently running a level 22 Rocket Raccoon but have Thor Cyclops Storm Jean and Hawkeye at level 1 since im waiting to finish story mode with Rocket

Surely fortune favors you, and the men I spared. Enjoy it.
But before you wash your hands of my father's blood, I would encourage you to reflect on what brought us to this point:
You sacrificed honor for expediency. You traded intent for quick action. You were wrong . . and we all suffered for it.
So do better now mortal man . . for if not I, then surely some god somewhere will someday find you wanting.
It would be a shame to wager your good fortune with folly.

The God of Fear.
Son of War. '

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:20 am 
Knight

135 total thanks.
Say thanks

I am playing marvel heroes my user name is fgrunseich I look forward to seeing you all there. I am daredevil right now, hoping to find a captain america though I doubt it, I found a hawkeye token but I want cap :)

to combat evil with all Green Lantern's might!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:18 pm 
Squire

27 total thanks.
Say thanks

Planetside 2
It´s a shooter with classes like Battlefield in space. If You play long enough You can buy better weapons, vehicleupdates and equipment. But for each server You have to use a new character.
http://www.planetside2.com

Mechwarrior Online
Also a shooter with walking weaponplatforms. At the moment 8 vs. 8 Mechs. With the earned credits and experience You can buy Your own Mechs and change weapons, engines, heatsinks and equipment. The game exists long enough to be mostly error-free, but the game is constantly extended with new Mechs, maps, weapons and modes. For fans of Mechwarrior Games is real fun. But if you dont know the difference between PPCs Autocannons and LRMs the entry involves a lot of work.
http://mwomercs.com/landingpad

Both games are F2Play and real money is only optional for faster unlocks.
In Mechwarrior are a few decorative game elements (paint, more than 4 owned mechs or cocpit items) that are only available with real money.

Planetside is a nice game between two shooters, but if you know your way around the Mechwarrior-Universe from Pen and Paper, novels or MW-PC Games its a must try. As a fan since Mechwarrior 2 I spend a lot of time with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:18 am 
Knight

4 total thanks.
Say thanks

Has anyone given this D&D Neverwinter a try yet?
Code:
http://nw.perfectworld.com/

Fan of roleplaying, fantasy, and sci-fi? Read The Myth Prosaic by Georgia Z. The story revolves around a character who plays an RPG & how he uses that experience in a dystopian future. It's free online, mobile-friendly, & presented as a serial, with updates 3 times weekly at SeeDarkly.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:20 am 
Knight

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

^^ i've been playing neverwinter here and there. it seems fun so far. i'm huge into dnd and forgotten realms type stuff though, so my opinion is probably biased. i loved nwn 1 and 2. still play 2 sometimes.

Post subject: Re: Good Free Online Games To Recommend?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:41 pm 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

Warframe is a F2Play that's fast becoming my go too multiplayer experience. It's a third person coop experience that's heavily loot focused and is fun as hell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:32 am 
Serf

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

Candy crush saga...haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:05 am 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

If you like to play MOBA (Multyplayer Online Battle Arena) or if you want to try something new I advice you to play Smite, it is free and with frequents events they let you buy things you can purchase only with real money. You have to choose a God and fight against the enemy team with other Gods. You can pick the tanky one (he have got high defense and support his team), the mage (Great area damge) and the physical one like archer or assassins (Usually make a lare amount of damage with autoattack).

Don't talk like one of them. You're not! Even if you'd like to be. To them, you're just a freak, like me! They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper! You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:54 pm 
Marquis

563 total thanks.
Say thanks

Qualunque wrote:
If you like to play MOBA (Multyplayer Online Battle Arena) or if you want to try something new I advice you to play Smite, it is free and with frequents events they let you buy things you can purchase only with real money. You have to choose a God and fight against the enemy team with other Gods. You can pick the tanky one (he have got high defense and support his team), the mage (Great area damge) and the physical one like archer or assassins (Usually make a lare amount of damage with autoattack).

Do I have a free monthly magazine for you!

http://gameonmag.com/magazines/smite-co ... -magazine/

10 issues since April, including a special eSports edition which was also printed and given away at the championships in Atlanta last month.

Watch Iron Manime!

Profile WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:01 am 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

PlanetSide 2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:58 pm 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

If you are looking for a great WOW-based MMORPG, try Rift!
Story-based, nice skill trees and free from all those "P2W" features that can be quite annoying while you are just looking for the inventory button!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:03 pm 
Duke

13,234 total thanks.
Say thanks

Thanks to my cousin's kids I'm now kinda hooked on Mutants: Genetic Gladiators.

It's a basic "gotta get 'em all" PVE/PVP turn based fighter, pretty fun though.

Profile WWW