Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 383 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:12 am 
Squire

Thanked 0 times for this post.
5 total thanks.
Say thanks

Yeah, i'm sure hogan and the old school stars do sell merchandise but it would seem that if they could build their own stars they'd maybe sell close to as much. I'd be curious to see figures of how well the old guard merch sales verse people like aj and samoa joe.

I truly dislike bischoff and hogan as bookers and anybody in power. I'd love to see them maybe get paul heyman to maybe inject some life into the roster and show. I know that kinda goes against my earlier argument of staying away from all that, but he seems legit at building stars. Dude took all kinds of also rans and never was type people from wwf and wcw and helped them shape their stars in ecw.

And yeah, I think the worst think that could happen for TNA is if the ppv does gangbuster numbers and that makes them tilt the ship more towards all that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:02 pm 
Duke

13,234 total thanks.
Say thanks

Just have to say what an awesome match Angle/Hardy at No Surrender was. Well, right up until the screw job "no contest" finish that is. I hope there's a damn good storyline reason for it or else it'll just have been a crappy way to tarnish a quality match.

Profile WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:07 pm 
Squire

64 total thanks.
Say thanks

Couldn't agree more. Hardy has got my utmost respect after that match. Stuck right with Angle until the very end. I do agree though they better have a good storyline in the works for the way it ended.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:49 am 
Knight

10,322 total thanks.
Say thanks

Been curious about watching this again but is it any better then whats been going on in WWE recently?

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:31 pm 
Knight

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

S.H.I.E.L.D. wrote:
Been curious about watching this again but is it any better then whats been going on in WWE recently?

Not really, some parts of it are. Both companies are pretty give and take, I fast forward through most of the shows but there's still enough decent stuff to keep watching. Overall TNA has really turned around the past 6-8 months and become pretty decent again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:31 pm 
Knight

10,322 total thanks.
Say thanks

Anybody been watching this recently? I have and more so just TNA wrestling because I kind of find TNA more interesting then WWE nowadays.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:07 pm 
Knight

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

I hate the changes they made with the X division. 3 ways for title matches? the ref cam? dumb.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:10 pm 
Knight

10,322 total thanks.
Say thanks

metalbeard wrote:
I hate the changes they made with the X division. 3 ways for title matches? the ref cam? dumb.

At least in TNA the high flyers in the brand have something to fight for even though the ref cam is unnecessary since it doesn't add much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:07 pm 
Duke

13,234 total thanks.
Say thanks

Been getting caught up on TNA lately and enjoying what they're doing for the most part. Personally think that Aces & Eights has just about run it's course but they seem to still be heavily invested in it so it's probably not going anywhere anytime soon.

Profile WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:29 am 
Knight

10,322 total thanks.
Say thanks

I also really like that in terms of storyline and matches the Knockouts in TNA are something more interesting to watch then the Divas in WWE. I also hope Jeff Hardy does come back since he is def. one of my fav. wrestlers in TNA I mean I feel like in a good way he is different when he is on the TNA roster.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:44 am 
Duke

13,234 total thanks.
Say thanks

I'll admit to criticizing Hardy in the past but over the past year or so he has looked more like a top solo guy.

Profile WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:46 am 
Knight

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

I donno, I don't think Hardy should be in wrestling at all. But I don't want to start a whole big hardy discussion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:04 am 
Duke

13,234 total thanks.
Say thanks

Feel free to start whatever discussion you want.

Given his past he's far from the greatest role model in the world. His in ring work has been sound in recent times though so can't fault him on that.

Profile WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:06 am 
Knight

10,322 total thanks.
Say thanks

Thoughts on the return of Abyss from last Thursday? And I'm curious what's going on with TNA's Knockout Tag Team Championship? From there site Eric Young and ODB still hold that title but I haven't seen Eric Young for kind of while and ODB does Knockouts reffing.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:50 am 
King

11,665 total thanks.
Say thanks

S.H.I.E.L.D. wrote:
Thoughts on the return of Abyss from last Thursday? And I'm curious what's going on with TNA's Knockout Tag Team Championship? From there site Eric Young and ODB still hold that title but I haven't seen Eric Young for kind of while and ODB does Knockouts reffing.

Glad they've brought Abyss back, hoping it means they're getting rid of the Joseph Park character finally.
I think they're just going to forget about the KTTC for now, there's not enough women on the roster anymore to fight for a singles title AND a tag title.

Profile WWW  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 383 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next