Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: "Book of Lilah" Graphic Novel
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:12 am 
Knight

Thanked 0 times for this post.
696 total thanks.
Say thanks

The Book of Lilah is a graphic novel published by Kickstart comics. It's a 96pg. full-color 5 1/2' x 8' printed on nice, slick paper. (Don't get your rulers out, 5 1/2' x 8' is smaller then the usual comic but still bigger then 'digest' sized.) Written Jack Monaco, and drawn by Javi Fernandez.

This graphic novel tell the tale of Lilah, a all around average college student who gets sucked into a new world of adventure. An accidental exposure to a magic book unlocks the secret Librarian powers within Lilah, allowing her to enter the extra-dimensional library space hidden "behind the stacks" in every library. What follows is a conspiracy thriller journey of discovery for Lilah as she gets a handle on her newfound abilities and saves the world.

If you've seen the Noah Wyle 'Librarian' movies and liked those this graphic novel is for you. If you think a cross between Buffy the Vampire Slayer and historical conspiracies is cool then this book is for you. If you just want to read a comic where no one flies around in tights, then this book is for you. :lol:

Cover price is $3.45. I got mine for $3 at Wal-Mart (yes, odd isn't it) and they sell for about $8-$10 on Amazon (first time I seen them beaten so badly on price).

Code:
http://kickstartcomics.com/

The thanks button has been moved to the left hand column, under user details.
You can now thank people for any post, not just the original topic.