Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:05 pm 
Duke

Thanked 0 times for this post.
13,234 total thanks.
Say thanks

Arrow fans rejoice - it's back for another season.

Quote:
The CW Network has ordered early pickups for the 2014-15 season for its hit series ARROW, REIGN, THE ORIGINALS, THE VAMPIRE DIARIES and SUPERNATURAL,which will be returning for its tenth season next fall. The series pickups were announced today by Mark Pedowitz, President, The CW.

"“This season we've had great success with our new hit series THE ORIGINALS paired with SUPERNATURAL, giving us our best Tuesday nights in years. THE VAMPIRE DIARIES is #2 in its time period in the young adult demos, and with ARROW continuing to gain among young men, and REIGN growing its time period, we now have strong nights on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday,"” said Pedowitz. "“I'm very pleased to announce early pickups for all five series, and let our fans know they’ll have more great drama to look forward to next season.”"

The CW's lineup of breakout freshman hit series THE ORIGINALS and fan favorite SUPERNATURAL has doubled the network's Tuesday night ratings year-to-year in adults 18-34 (+100%, 1.4 vs. 0.7), grown +150% in adults 18-49 (1.5 vs. 0.6), and gained +88% in total viewers (3.2 million vs. 1.7 million) versus last season. In its ninth season, SUPERNATURAL has seen double-digit increases year-to-year in total viewers and all key demos, and recently had its most watched episodes since 2010.

In its second season, ARROW is The CW's most-watched series (3.9 million), and is #1 in its time period among men 18-34 (1.4). THE VAMPIRE DIARIES remains the network's highest-rated show in all key demos in its fifth season, and season to date is ranked #2 in its time period among adults 18-34 (1.8 – tie), and #3 in adults 18-49 (1.8 ), ahead of ABC and NBC. Season to date, REIGN has improved its time period in total viewers (+4%, 2.35 million) and in women 18-49 (+8%, 1.3).

This season, both ARROW and THE VAMPIRE DIARIES have also seen a 25% jump in digital viewing versus last season, and SUPERNATURAL has seen a huge 57% jump in digital viewing over last year. THE ORIGINALS was also named the most social new series of the fall season by ListenFirst Media.

Profile WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:33 am 
Merchant

2,050 total thanks.
Say thanks

So, apparently we are going to get a version of Suicide Squad introduced to the show (Deadshot, Bronze Tiger, Shrapnel - bet he dies) which will be led on a mission by Diggle.
Really enjoying what they are doing with this show and looking forward to the Flash too.

Any thoughts who the next hero or big bad for season 3 will be?

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:22 pm 
Knight

568 total thanks.
Say thanks

Spoiler: show
Monkeymanbob wrote:
So, apparently we are going to get a version of Suicide Squad introduced to the show (Deadshot, Bronze Tiger, Shrapnel - bet he dies) which will be led on a mission by Diggle.
Really enjoying what they are doing with this show and looking forward to the Flash too.

:lol:

Not sure about the next season yet, still wondering whether they will kill Sarah and have Laurel take up the mantle of Canary

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:57 pm 
Duke

563 total thanks.
Say thanks

mrpinktoo wrote:

Monkeymanbob wrote:

Not sure about the next season yet, still wondering whether they will kill Sarah and have Laurel take up the mantle of Canary

God I hope not... Kill Laurel, then we'll have an entire ensemble cast that can act! Then Sarah can take Laurel's name and all will be right with the world.

Watch Iron Manime!

Profile WWW  

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:08 am 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

acelister wrote:
mrpinktoo wrote:

Monkeymanbob wrote:

God I hope not... Kill Laurel, then we'll have an entire ensemble cast that can act! Then Sarah can take Laurel's name and all will be right with the world.

Sarah and Roy have the most expressionless acting. It's pretty much bordering up there with Kristen Stewart! :torch:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:13 pm 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

I can't wait for Roy to get his moment. Im a big sidekick fan, I wonder if he'll go straight for the Arsenal persona

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:22 am 
Duke

563 total thanks.
Say thanks

jrellama wrote:
I can't wait for Roy to get his moment. Im a big sidekick fan, I wonder if he'll go straight for the Arsenal persona

Not with THAT aim...

Watch Iron Manime!

Profile WWW  

Post subject: Re: "ARROW" TV series Discussion
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:28 am 
Knight

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

I am really curious to see if Roy eventually does something with the bow or stays the melee type bruiser he is now. Can't wait for "Seeing Red" since I supsect that episode to be the Roy-Focused one we have been looking forward to

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:34 pm 
Knight

568 total thanks.
Say thanks

Latest episode of Arrow was awesome, but then I feel every episode is. The latest one introduced yet another character that I suspected would appear, but in full costume no less. I had a little nerdgasm as I had began to take a huge liking to the character over the past few years.

Can't wait for the next episode. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:05 pm 
Serf

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

The problem with the upcoming finale is that it means Arrow will be off air for ages. I'm going to miss Detective Lance's weird voice and acting that I'm never quite sure is good or bad but enjoy it all the same.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 10:46 pm 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

I gotta say I don't enjoy Detective Lance's character. He just seems so stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:24 am 
Duke

563 total thanks.
Say thanks

So Season 3 will be exciting!

Finally my question "What did he do for 5 years to become such a good fighter?" will be answered! Not his Asian girlfriend! Not his mentor! It will be - another Asian!

Honestly though, it was a decent ending.

Watch Iron Manime!

Profile WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:52 am 
Knight

696 total thanks.
Say thanks

Wonder if they will introduce Cheshire in ssn 3?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:30 pm 
Knight

568 total thanks.
Say thanks

I'll just say what everyone's thinking…Season 3 looks to be AWESOME!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:47 pm 
Knight

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

Totally, Count me in!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next